Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Add a new record!!! Underworld records!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Poll: Shall we have a "most POH gained in seige" record?
yes, allow people to submit older seiges for the records 17 43.59%
yes, start from now 11 28.21%
no, we have enough records 11 28.21%
Total: 39 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Add a new record!!! Underworld records!!!! 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Add a new record!!! Underworld records!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lets have a vote. this poll will stay open for 48 hours Smile

please keep the thread clear guys Smile let the vots do the talking

02-14-2012 00:42 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like this. Though I'll never have this record haha! I remember seeing Nndungu getting 38000+ in a recent siege, most I've ever seen.

02-14-2012 00:53 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No need really...

And for the record ces would have gained 50k upwards on the NoH siege if he didnt spend his time hopping about Wink

Also its unfair as only clan leaders would be able to gain the PoH required to take the record.

Any other record you have a fair chance of taking but not this one

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 02-14-2012 01:10.

02-14-2012 00:58 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

I personally don't see the point in it, seeing as it'd be too easy for people to gain a lot of PoH with NoH, and as Paranoia said, leaders would have more of an advantage, so yes, Cesarz would probably dominate that record Tongue So I don't think the record should be brought in.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 02-14-2012 01:48.

02-14-2012 01:44 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Anybody with a shurikin and a clan is instantly on for it..

Double for clan leader, 11 attacks for a shurikin with max crit.. yeah thats totally fair.. like the others said NoH is just stupid for records like this.
02-14-2012 09:18 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Just like other events are stupid for other records(night of bloody goods, cursed moon for hp in ambush records), and some races have huge advantage in other records(max damage with 1-hit for cursed ones)

02-14-2012 09:42 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

I do not know why you all oppose it so much. Ok maybe it will be extremelly difficult to beat and so? The records are there to show amazing feats, getting 38k poh in a siege is a huge feat.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
02-14-2012 09:47 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

some other random person managed to get 34k, without event i think Shocked

02-14-2012 10:02 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pops

underworld records is meant to show the best of the best on R1UK. poh is a reward for a good performance in a seige so i dont see why its any different to the "best loot" awards or "most exp gained"

02-14-2012 10:44 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

the most exp gain and the most loot gained records are a complete farce, people drop the gear and give free hits to people to gain those records, they dont show the best of the best on the realm, just people who suck up enough to be given the records, not earn them through hard work

IGN: acidic shots
02-14-2012 11:32 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Starting from now shouldnt even be an option, If someone has got more poh before then its there record

Even then i think its mostly going to be clan leaders that will get close so dont agree with it

02-14-2012 19:35 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009

Yea dont see why we dont have this already? blood gained lgo gained etc, if there in this should be as its been said before people let others get these so why not include POH gain

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

02-14-2012 21:25 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pops

voting over.

the results do the talking Wink

if anyone has any sieges with poh gains and they beat dooz with 38k, submit it to underworld records

02-16-2012 01:50 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Add a new record!!! Underworld records!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH