Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Auction ! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Auction !
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
oro

Registration Date: 05-08-2007

Auction ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game:

Problem description:ohhh auction was ending about 1:55 today and i was waiting til end... someone outbid me about 1:55 ! and tehre should be 3 minutes more ? yes ? and i was about to out bid him but auction was ENDED ? what happened?
05-13-2007 00:59 oro is offline Search for Posts by oro Add oro to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

+3 minutes is only when soemone outbid you in last 30 seconds Pleased

sorry for my english xD
05-13-2007 02:32 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
oro

Registration Date: 05-08-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by oro
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and he made at last 30 seconds Wink so ?
05-13-2007 10:16 oro is offline Search for Posts by oro Add oro to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

he made it in last 30-60 seconds Smile

sorry for my english xD
05-13-2007 10:20 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Caprio

images/avatars/avatar-105.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [.DB.]

You talk about Morderous knife? I bid it 1:55 so 50 sec before end. Yeah Big Grin

http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=669

-i will offer a good price ;] PM here or in game
05-13-2007 10:32 Caprio is offline Search for Posts by Caprio Add Caprio to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Auction !

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH