Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General Squares destroying » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Squares destroying 29 Votes - Average Rating: 4.3429 Votes - Average Rating: 4.34
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by pixowy
quote:
Originally posted by acidic shots
now are the guys at HLL gonna still try and tell me you can justify your actions??

my previous forum ban was more than worth it, everything i said was damn true, your power mad, your jumped up, your narrow minded and your pathetically ignorant

i must stress though this does NOT go for the whole of HLL many members of that clan are good people, this goes for the limited few who seem to think there actions are still righteous, still acceptable and actually warrented

taking our squares until BoS stop slapping them all over the server? retarded excuse, were not bos, were not a bos training camp, were not a bos ally, were not connected to them at all in any way or form, your reasoning lacks depth. Ill stop there before i go to far

this is how it works? he gets ban for insulting, starts new account and he's free to insult again?

topic:
i dont get how people are crying about taking their squares, like if its serious business, its a part of the game... bloodWARS
abandon the game if youre too weak to handle that

You seem to take it more seriously. If HLL squares hadn't been taken, none of this wouldn't have started. You started a war instead of just trying to sort stuff out. Maybe you guys should have all quit instead? No? Ok, thought not. Logical Fallacy 101.

HLL has still inexplicably involved us.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

02-20-2012 20:10 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hardly to weak to handle it

the reason im raging about this is because of the mental politics behind the siege

the legion is being sieged because BoS are sieging HLL??

what does that have to do with us? nothing at all, HLL are playing by bully boy tactics and the whole damn server can see it, even the majority of there own clan are refusing to join the sieges because its just plain wrong
02-20-2012 20:11
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

thread closed before it slips again

edit:

will add...i didnt make the decision myself. ive recieved pm's asking for it to be closed and msn messages from others too.

02-21-2012 00:39 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General Squares destroying

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH