Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General Squares destroying » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Squares destroying 29 Votes - Average Rating: 4.3429 Votes - Average Rating: 4.34
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Clemenza
quote:
Originally posted by Helldemon
v13 is a shadow of its former self and with no small part thanks to bos, it started as a branch clan and at 1 point was 3rd highest ranked clan in game, but thanks to bos taking its members to restrengthen and not directly helping them to refill or defend seiges your talking about it disappearing with just Hll to blame because were've seiged them twice? Any excuse to avoid blame and make Hll look negative Tongue

V13 is an independent clan!!! OMG later you proudly say you were there.. you must be kidding.. You were the first leaving and joining other clan instead of staying and strengthening it by bringing more people. Act3 killed V13, nothing else nothing more and PLEASE stop saying non sense things!!

I just want to announce that the global warming is also BoS' fault, (before darc, helldemon or someone else from HLL blames us)... I will ask my members to cook less so we generate less heat.

also stop driving landrovers... hybrids are the new SUV

(I will accept a warning from anyone but clem for spam on that one as I deem it innapropriate as she is part of the conversation IE give mortis/even a shout for me... also i wish to be difficult Smile )

warning. and it wasnt clemenza it was pops

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 02-18-2012 02:42.

02-18-2012 02:40 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Hll

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
v13 is a shadow of its former self and with no small part thanks to bos, it started as a branch clan and at 1 point was 3rd highest ranked clan in game, but thanks to bos taking its members to restrengthen and not directly helping them to refill or defend seiges your talking about it disappearing with just Hll to blame because were've seiged them twice? Any excuse to avoid blame and make Hll look negative Tongue

V13 is an independent clan!!! OMG later you proudly say you were there.. you must be kidding.. You were the first leaving and joining other clan instead of staying and strengthening it by bringing more people. Act3 killed V13, nothing else nothing more and PLEASE stop saying non sense things!!

I just want to announce that the global warming is also BoS' fault, (before darc, helldemon or someone else from HLL blames us)... I will ask my members to cook less so we generate less heat.

cooking less won't have much of an effect with amount of hot air that comes from you Tongue

on v13 being independant, how is a branch clan that was created with bos members a independant clan? and me being first to leave? i was their plenty of time, from member, to deputy to leader to deputy before leaving it in flashblades capable leadership where it was still in a strong position and still was when he quit.

02-18-2012 03:36 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

on the 18/01/12 cez said 8days left now this was when db were still trying to keep the sqaures that db took of other clans

so that implys bos knew what db were going to do with there help

oh and before you ask for proof reports look in battlefield goto hll vs db and see for your self the 1st seige where db dont defend is there 3 days after he said it
02-18-2012 11:46 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by darc
on the 18/01/12 cez said 8days left now this was when db were still trying to keep the sqaures that db took of other clans

so that implys bos knew what db were going to do with there help

oh and before you ask for proof reports look in battlefield goto hll vs db and see for your self the 1st seige where db dont defend is there 3 days after he said it

Who are you even responding to? Everytime you post it's like walking into a room and finding someone having an argument with themselves, you're just a broken record and i don't think you even remember now what it is you're trying to prove.

Are you trying to prove that some members of BoS went to DB to help them reclaim Mikel's square? Because i gotta be honest.... i dont think that's in doubt.

And it doesn't 'imply' that BoS knew anything, in that 'BoS' isn't a single entity, it's a clan of individual people. We don't all share one consciousness.
02-18-2012 12:43 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

how about am talking to everyone.

what a joke bos came to help mikel get his square back before we even took it

oh but when we did take it you didnt leave db you stayed and kept on taking.

you problem with me saying same thing is that its truth you cant shoot it down and call it lies something bos are good at doing

so please do tell after mikel got his sqaure back why did bos stay and seige again oh please do enlighten all of us on why the great defenders choose to help db take our sqaures after we helped get the other clans get there sqaures back.

and you have the cheek to say we the ones in the wrong.

oh an since by what you saying if you cant speak on bos behalf you shouldnt post

and from what i understood most of bos didnt want to help cez but the few out wighed the many

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 02-18-2012 13:55.

02-18-2012 13:34 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Clan: HLL

Thread Starter Thread Started by grind

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by grind
You are not helping them to fight us, you are trying to send us all sleep on a bench,with no reason.

Siege us 5 times is not a valid reason to siege you? EXCUSE ME, how many times V13, Coven or Boot Camp sieged you? TIC TAC TIC TAC oh 0!!!!

We sieged you five times because you are helping DB to take ALL our squares.
Not to defend a square, not to retrieve blackrose square, not even to get a few of our squares, but to take all our squares.
Some 50k of BOS players (Foxy, NNdungu, Eve, Clemenza, Vlade and otheres, if needed,) popped up to fill DB ranks so they could have full members and enforce this plan.
That's why we started to siege BOS, because that's the same as a declaration of war.

You had no reason to help them take all squares here, because we weren't hostile against you and we stopped after taking BlackRose square as hostage.
Or maybe you had a reason, it is because giving us trash squares your players can finally succeed some ambushes against us.

Since relationships within our clans weren't hostile you had no other reasons to do that, out of you neverending will to DOMINATE others.
So don't try to play the victim, because that's ridiculous.

As for squares around DB was very generous to exchange their squares with other ones in smaller clans or park them there and then giving us those squares. Very generous. The problem is that you can't control more squares than it is within your clans, even if you wish so.

Good puki puki.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by grind: 02-18-2012 16:34.

02-18-2012 16:23 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

You could've expected DB's allies to aid them in their war. And when an enemy appears you have to destroy it, that's how DB works.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-18-2012 16:45 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Helldemon
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
You could've expected DB's allies to aid them in their war. And when an enemy appears you have to destroy it, that's how DB works.

how bos/db works Wink dark brotherhood of steel is on both your clan pages so your a combined force not db or bos

02-18-2012 17:28 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

I don't even understand what the whole argument is about anymore.

People have bad mouthed each other over this for too long.

All I know is that this game is called Bloodwars. It's supposed to be a violent game where the weakest cry out in frustration because that's how life works when it comes to wars.

If people just want to be able to do quests and upgrade their items in their little corners without much interaction but the people of their own clan, I can suggest Hello Kitty Online, Guild Wars or World of Warcraft for a very safe and secure environment,

Sieging people, destroying 4 years of their work, making allies and crushing their enemies, sieging weaker clans for their resources (squares included), pissing the hell out of other players by being stronger than them, this is all part of the game and it's working AS INTENDED.

So there's really nothing to see here, moving on everyone.
02-18-2012 18:28 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Examples throughout history are common, such as longtime enemies Britain and France uniting against Germany during World War I

HLL, when you go around bragging about being tougher than a "bully" (DB), the "bully" will unite with your common enemy (BoS) to continue playing the way they enjoy playing.

now, what are you (HLL) going to do?

IGN: Son Of Sin
02-18-2012 18:34 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: UTA aka BC

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9e81c4077d

that Smile

02-18-2012 18:38 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by sqeshu
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9e81c4077d

that Smile

+1 (warning) for spam or whatever

edit:
oh, i shall explain the image...

i applaud HLL for besieging a "small clan" with a "big brother" as an ally.

if Russian Brotherhood is truly a DB ally, members of the mighty DB will leave to defend the RB square (because that's what a strong ally is supposed to do), thus making DB's squares vulnerable, and if BoS joins DB, BoS' squares will be vulnerable.

WARNING. if you know its spam, DO NOT POST!!

oh but it's no longer spam (the image) since i explained why i posted the image Wink but i accept the warning popeye, you're just "doing your job".

and sometimes a picture is worth 1000 words and isn't spam

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 02-18-2012 19:52.

02-18-2012 18:42 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Going into a loop in this thread, it's been explained about the seiges, to make it simple theirs plenty of points between the top 2 to seige us and defend 1 of their allies and nothing stopping them from doing it or like some bos members have said continue seiging us on 2 fronts and returning the squares we take to try and restrengthen some of are members who received poorly built squares

The Dark Brotherhood

[D.B.]

CESARZ

2010-11-18 23:07:23

49 / 49

Brotherhood of Steel

[BoS]

Mortis

2011-04-03 09:00:50

45 / 49

HomeLess Lions

[HLL]

0esebius

2009-01-16 18:58:53

43 / 47

02-18-2012 20:54 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

@HellDemon, then why don't the "neutral" members of HLL whisper in a few "neutral" BoS members' ears and find a way to make DB the enemy (again)?

clans have been torn apart before ...HLL can be the clan to tear apart BoS in 2012

are none of you in-game allies/friends of BoS members?

return so-n-so square in exchange for BoS to stop helping DB. then slaughter DB repeatedly or better yet, "steal" some of their "neutral" members and then slaughter them. i bet some DB members don't like how the clan operates. take advantage of that! put your pride to the side and sneak some of their members out of DB!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 02-18-2012 21:13.

02-18-2012 21:12 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Son of Sin
@HellDemon, then why don't the "neutral" members of HLL whisper in a few "neutral" BoS members' ears and find a way to make DB the enemy (again)?

clans have been torn apart before ...HLL can be the clan to tear apart BoS in 2012

return so-n-so square in exchange for BoS to stop helping DB. then slaughter DB repeatedly or better yet, "steal" some of their "neutral" members and then slaughter them. i bet some DB members don't like how the clan operates. take advantage of that! put your pride to the side and sneak some of their members out of DB!

why would any bos members leave them to help us, risking their square and no more zone 1 time which is a big plus point being the only 1 on realm. Theirs a few members in bos who said there'd have no part of helping db but now their indirectly the same clan with the same goals to try and destroy Hll as a clan or make out how righteous they are and how were always in the wrong.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Helldemon: 02-18-2012 21:29.

02-18-2012 21:24 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
quote:

why would any bos members leave them to help us, risking their square and no more zone 1 time which is a big plus point being the only 1 on realm. Theirs a few members in bos who said there'd have no part of helping db but now their indirectly the same clan with the same goals to try and destroy Hll as a clan or make out righteous they are and how were always in the wrong

Nope Db were in the wrong when they sieged Source, but now that you taken them and DB returning them they are not in the wrong anymore, you take Mikel's square and giving him a very poor square is where you became in the wrong. You did it and claimed it as trophy, Cez now is claiming your clan as trophy.

If you had not taken mikel's square hen it would just be the source squares and no war would have insued.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 02-18-2012 21:44.

02-18-2012 21:40 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
quote:
quote:

why would any bos members leave them to help us, risking their square and no more zone 1 time which is a big plus point being the only 1 on realm. Theirs a few members in bos who said there'd have no part of helping db but now their indirectly the same clan with the same goals to try and destroy Hll as a clan or make out righteous they are and how were always in the wrong

Nope Db were in the wrong when they sieged Source, but now that thorugh you taken them and DB returning them they are not in the wrong anymore, you take Mikel's square and giving him a very poor square is where you became in the wrong. You did it and claimed it as trophy, Cez now is claiming your clan as trophy.

If you had not taken mikel's square hen it would just be the source squares and no war would have insued.

1 square equates to a whole clan? with that logic after all the squares lost in Hll we should take every allied square out their

and db did'nt just start on source was bia and deathnote as well, and would have continued if not for Hll involvement but how easy it is to forgive db when their suddenly a clan in the right Roll Eyes

02-18-2012 21:47 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:

Examples throughout history are common, such as longtime enemies Britain and France uniting against Germany during World War I

HLL, when you go around bragging about being tougher than a "bully" (DB), the "bully" will unite with your common enemy (BoS) to continue playing the way they enjoy playing.

so... you are saying HLL are germany?

...Please step into my shower * COUGH*.........office.

quote:

Smile

02-18-2012 22:00 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:

Para WW1, not NAZI Germany. WW1 was just conquest.

Hell, your a example of what happens when you tryto take DB squares basically.

You wouldn't surrender Mikel's square so you chose this path.

And forgivness is a virtue, if someone breaks something but then buys a new one/repairs it you can forgive them. DB returned the squares so they can be forgiven.

02-18-2012 22:14 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy

Para WW1, not NAZI Germany. WW1 was just conquest.

Hell, your a example of what happens when you tryto take DB squares basically.

You wouldn't surrender Mikel's square so you chose this path.

And forgivness is a virtue, if someone breaks something but then buys a new one/repairs it you can forgive them. DB returned the squares so they can be forgiven.

db squares? thought we took 1 as a trophy, what if they break something sentimental? and again with that logic if we return the 3 squares we took we'd be forgiven for are tyrannical dominance of the realm under dbos

02-18-2012 22:38 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

quote:

1 square equates to a whole clan? with that logic after all the squares lost in Hll we should take every allied square out their

and db did'nt just start on source was bia and deathnote as well, and would have continued if not for Hll involvement but how easy it is to forgive db when their suddenly a clan in the right Roll Eyes

Well DB are sieging hll because you wanted fight with us. You prepare for this war for month or more andat start you won some sieges because you got big support from others clans. We will keep siege until you don't surrender.

02-18-2012 22:43 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
quote:

Well DB are sieging hll because you wanted fight with us. You prepare for this war for month or more andat start you won some sieges because you got big support from others clans. We will keep siege until you don't surrender.

again with db, its bos/db you would'nt have a chance without their members helping you, and planning for a month? we had a vote and the majority wanted it and was started, and big support? we had some members from what was left of source then bia and deathnote, tfb did'nt get involved till you went on offensive and horst joined from bos when you had stopped joining them in numbers to save your poh

02-18-2012 22:48 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
quote:

again with db, its bos/db you would'nt have a chance without their members helping you, and planning for a month? we had a vote and the majority wanted it and was started, and big support? we had some members from what was left of source then bia and deathnote, tfb did'nt get involved till you went on offensive and horst joined from bos when you had stopped joining them in numbers to save your poh

Well Said HELL I'm seriously bored of over active ego's without BoS involvement DB would have gotten nowhere ... all you have achieved is stuff like this

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a95db071d8

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4d62be2777

Oh look at the BoS & DB members ROFL & given to a how many pointer LOL

I have been around long enough to quote
I have been in v13 in the days of jimferatu & UG3 as leader & Dep
then when Nate & Hell were Boss & Dep
I went & helped the likes of mortis & co in sieges long long ago
Sieges that you guys think your unbelievably amazing in !! NO NOT REALLY
you guys go one on one & see who comes out on top how many exactly are a threat to the big guys in HLL ... smaller peeps help soak damage allowing bigger guys to deal it.
Dont throw your holier than thou attitude at someone who's been around long enough to know otherwise moral high ground hahaha where
Lay of the personal attacks I had friends in DB I had friends in BoS
This all you have to give your ego's a boost I pity you !

People I'd like to thank that have helped me along the way are
Paranoia
Aggy
HorstH
Maze
& Pops there are others that I have missed & for that I apologise it's late I'll edit later... & Evan who kicked your kennel ;op weren't you in source where I grew ???

In Game Name TEMPEST

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Tempest: 02-19-2012 00:10.

02-19-2012 00:05 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

what a joke both clans are so under your logic our clan is cez property so you have become the bullys

and like i said before cez already said you were coming over before we took mikles sqaure so stop trying to use that as excuse 18/01/12
02-19-2012 00:22 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

here's another quote:

Two Wrongs don't Make a Right

i admit, i don't know the "history" of DB vs BoS, BoS vs HLL, HLL vs DB

but i will say to HLL, maybe if you would've agreed to give back your "trophy" to BoS, they wouldn't have formed a mega-clan with DB, your common enemy once upon a time.

if i was BoS, i'd side with the enemy (DB) who did not take my squares as "trophies".
it's easier to forgive an arrogant "bully" who can't overpower you (take your squares) than to forgive a clan who takes your squares and forces you to ally with an arrogant bully.

i think HLL is/was playing BW the way it should be played ...besieging the top clan(s) and winning ...but when you back a top clan into a corner, what are they supposed to do ...thank you for beating them and invite you over for tea?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 02-19-2012 06:42.

02-19-2012 06:41 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by darc
how about am talking to everyone.

what a joke bos came to help mikel get his square back before we even took it

oh but when we did take it you didnt leave db you stayed and kept on taking.

you problem with me saying same thing is that its truth you cant shoot it down and call it lies something bos are good at doing

so please do tell after mikel got his sqaure back why did bos stay and seige again oh please do enlighten all of us on why the great defenders choose to help db take our sqaures after we helped get the other clans get there sqaures back.

and you have the cheek to say we the ones in the wrong.

oh an since by what you saying if you cant speak on bos behalf you shouldnt post

and from what i understood most of bos didnt want to help cez but the few out wighed the many

You say everyone, i say no-one.

And really? so BoS members were present when Mikel's square was taken? So with the 'backing' of BoS, HLL still took the square, and you're sure on that?

And as memory serves, as soon as DB, with the involvement of BoS members, laid siege to return Mikel's square, the first thing HLL did was launch a counter-offensive, so why wouldnt DB then launch another? Tit for tat.

And no, saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over doesnt make it the truth, it just makes you a dullard with nothing new to say.

I never claimed to speak on behalf of BoS, i'm representing a viewpoint, see unlike you i'm not a mouthpiece for my clan. i have my own opinions and i express them, succinctly.

And yes, the few did outweigh the many, i had no interest in helping DB, but the people who did, went to DB and helped, but then HLL sieged BoS, and guess what happened then? All of a sudden, a LOT of us took an interest, and HLL became the enemy.

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia

Lmao, at least someone is seeing this for what it is, pixels on a screen.

By and by, hilarious that someone about 10 minutes into the game is now voicing their opinions with reverence despite admitting they dont have the first notion of what's going on. (Very evident in the last message).

PS. Not directed at you Para Wink

EDIT: Whoopsies, got my clan names confused above. Tis what happens when things go in circles.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 02-19-2012 10:31.

02-19-2012 09:59 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0419c5768d

My clan has NOTHING to do with this war, the square your sieging is no longer V13 property, please dont drag yet another smaller clan into a war they want no part of, im asking you respectfully to call off this siege

edit:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=408bf3a0e0

really?? are you serious?? ive said it before and even HLL member have agreed with me....THIS IS PATHETIC!!!!!

IGN: acidic shots

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demonfury v2: 02-19-2012 11:42.

02-19-2012 11:25 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2

My clan has NOTHING to do with this war, the square your sieging is no longer V13 property, please dont drag yet another smaller clan into a war they want no part of, im asking you respectfully to call off this siege

Hate to say i told you so mate, but HLL seem determined to really plumb the depths now.

Just so we're clear, acidic was in BoS, left to join HLL, left it, and is now having his new clan's squares sieged, having emphatically tried to distance himself from everything to do with this war.

Hey, HLL, when you're finished sieging, there's probably some puppies you could be cutting the paws off.

So tell me, HD, if this is a tactic to get people to 'back' their allies (Like the V13 sieges you tried to justify), tell me.... a clan like Legion, with no established ties to ANY clan... who exactly is it you're trying to teach a lesson to?

To think what HLL used to be, glad HamsterGod isn't around the game anymore to see this dire mess.
02-19-2012 11:37 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2

Hate to say i told you so mate, but HLL seem determined to really plumb the depths now.

Just so we're clear, acidic was in BoS, left to join HLL, left it, and is now having his new clan's squares sieged, having emphatically tried to distance himself from everything to do with this war.

Hey, HLL, when you're finished sieging, there's probably some puppies you could be cutting the paws off.

So tell me, HD, if this is a tactic to get people to 'back' their allies (Like the V13 sieges you tried to justify), tell me.... a clan like Legion, with no established ties to ANY clan... who exactly is it you're trying to teach a lesson to?

To think what HLL used to be, glad HamsterGod isn't around the game anymore to see this dire mess.

i actually thought oese was a really good guy, and to his own people, this still remains true, the guy will bend the heavens to help his clan, but to anyone who is not in HLL he is proving to be a tyrant and no better than cesarz at all. oese, i know youll read this, ive lost all respect for you as a player and as a person, i thought you was better than this

EDIT:
id also like to just point out, oese, your yourself promised my clan saftey from HLL when i left to form it, if ive learned 2 things over the last week, they are the top clans are over political and i want nothing to do with any of them. and also never take the word of a 'decent guy' as its clearly not worth the effort it was spoken with

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by demonfury v2: 02-19-2012 12:06.

02-19-2012 11:44 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

We don't have any squares parked outside of BoS, so if that's the reason HLL is besieging all the small clans around then it's just a lame excuse.

one saying from my country: Don't annoy the cobra with bare foot Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-19-2012 12:23 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

HLL is the "bully" clan this month Tongue because they are now #3 ...no one likes being #3 when you know you're stronger than #2 and #1 but not #2 + #1

it has to be frustrating not to have the zone 1 square when you're better/stronger than the clan occupying it.

it's quite interesting how no one (except HLL maybe) thinks it's disgusting that an infamous clan leader and a peaceful clan leader decided to join forces against the "hero clan"

now the "hero clan" is taking better squares from the weak allies of their enemy(enemies) ...why? because BoS and DB have left them no choice.

it should be 1 clan vs 1 clan ...not 1 clan vs 2 clans + mercs + low-levels + traitors (if there are any)

if you can't defend your squares (with only your clan members), buy some stones and merge/upgrade better equipment ...fight your own battles/wars, earn the top spot Smile

02-19-2012 12:32 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:
HLL is the "bully" clan this month Tongue because they are now #3 ...no one likes being #3 when you know you're stronger than #2 and #1 but not #2 + #1

it has to be frustrating not to have the zone 1 square when you're better/stronger than the clan occupying it.

it's quite interesting how no one (except HLL maybe) thinks it's disgusting that an infamous clan leader and a peaceful clan leader decided to join forces against the "hero clan"

now the "hero clan" is taking better squares from the weak allies of their enemy(enemies) ...why? because BoS and DB have left them no choice.

it should be 1 clan vs 1 clan ...not 1 clan vs 2 clans + mercs + low-levels + traitors (if there are any)

if you can't defend your squares (with only your clan members), buy some stones and merge/upgrade better equipment ...fight your own battles/wars, earn the top spot Smile

Again speaking about something of which you know nothing about.

HLL is stronger than BoS? Sure on that, i'm pretty sure that even the most diehard HLL members would concede that BoS outmuscle them.

And allies? Coven, Legion? Allies of BoS? Must have missed that one.

Please, this thread is temperamental enough without you, with your mighty 2 months of experience, coming plodding in with ignorance as your only standpoint.
02-19-2012 12:36 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Tampax

Registration Date: 01-19-2012

quote:

this has approximately nothing to do with you, please refrain from posting.

my opinion is this thread should've been closed long ago, it's turned into nothing but mud slinging and going round in circles, let whatever's going to happen, happen, just don't post about it or people's attitudes.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tampax: 02-19-2012 12:39.

02-19-2012 12:36 Tampax is offline Search for Posts by Tampax Add Tampax to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Lol, you are wrong my friend.. #1 > #3 just with our own members Wink and there is no doubt about it Tongue

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-19-2012 12:37 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
demonfury v2
Lord

the thing is SOS
sieging us proves nothing for HLL, they have no reason for it, the legion havent done or said anything to deserve or cause this, the clan we made simply because we dont want to be part of the war, we just want to help small players grow.

im waiting for oese or helldemon or anyone from HLL to give a good reason for this,, i wont mention names as i dont want to encourage trouble for anyone else, but ive been told from reliable sources theres a good number of HLL that dont agree with this and wont have anything to do with it

02-19-2012 12:38 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

You have NO idea do back out of it. Stop posting on this topic because you are just making yourself look stupid.

BoS has been holding the Z1 for a reason.. Because they are strong enough to hold it and are the strongest clan.. Otherwise it would have been taken along time ago
02-19-2012 12:40 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

quote:

You've lost this thread haven't you? Good post earlyer with the clapping and setting up sqeshu but what?

BOS have proven to be stronger than Hll as they won all their sieges against Hll with members out of clan, DB also won siege were Cez, Clem, were not in the clan and seen as its because of BOS coming over there winning surelly Clem and DB's dmg god (as para labeled him a god) were not there.

And they have a choice. Surrender, take leaf out of a french book.

Son of Sin you really need to read the whole thread before posting and also clans who are allies do help each other. TFB helped Hll but they asked Clem to be left out of war and left it to protect there own members who joined Hll.

But as Helldemon said he'd quit before Hll surrendered.

So when are you leaveing as this war is just getting Monotonous now.

02-19-2012 12:41 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Lol, you are wrong my friend.. #1 > #3 just with our own members Wink and there is no doubt about it Tongue

yep that I dont doubt But we are #2 if you withdraw troops Wink so with that logic you are better than DB.

Smile

just thought Id point that out.

@foxy... I do belive cesarz proclaimed himself a god "CESARZ GOD UF UNDERWORLD WANTS" ect.... whenever he posts .. hence my signiture Smile

SO WHAT HAVE WE ESTABLISHED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

#1 DB fall under the french boot with no involvment from BoS AT ALL (dont start an argument here this is fact)

#2 HLL cannot beat BoS (who gives a shit)

#3 DB NEEDS BoS to kick our ass. FACT

I grow tired of the massive circles this thread keeps going round in so I decided like 2 pages ago not to post anything relating to it.

If anyone needs me ill be in my shower with the jews being all german and stuff. Smile

EDIT also son of sin.. I know you are trying to take part in this thread knowing a whole lot of F all but please refrain from posting. your name gives me a headache.

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 02-19-2012 12:49.

02-19-2012 12:48 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

so why not is 13x666x13 loseing his zone 3 to hll?

v13 quit the clan due to not wanting anything to do with bos/db seiges
they got nothing to do with it but yet again hll are seiging them for the 3rd time in a week for squares

ive been told that oese thinks its my zone 3?
how can it be mine if i am in a zone 4 at bos ?
i aint got a zone 3 :S
work this one out too?
02-19-2012 12:54 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

ok, so apparently HLL are sieging for this reason

sparxs gave this z3 away for a z4 to go to bos, bis then apparently took a better z4 in place for a weakened z4 (the one swapped for the z3)

if this IS the reason for the siege, then HLL...spy cherry they are currently sat in my z4 which ill be getting back soon ish
my square is pretty damn, good, i will GIVE you my square as protection for my clan members, you want a trophy?? take my square and place it in your disgraced cabinet

my members want no part in this, ill surrender my zone in protection of them

02-19-2012 12:58 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General Squares destroying

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH