Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General Squares destroying » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Squares destroying 29 Votes - Average Rating: 4.3429 Votes - Average Rating: 4.34
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dont even think that was my zone 3, i was in a lot of zone 3's due to being to upgrade squares a bit better then others due to my race and holding items 5% lower then others..

and now look ive receiveed this from a HLL PLAYER!
(NOT NAMING THEM!)

"First and foremost I do not want anything I say repeated.

I personally do not care about squares outside of DB and BoS.

In all honesty I am only defending now as I owe my clan that much.

I have voiced my opinion on the forum but noone seems to give a shit about what I say an its beginning to piss me off a little bit :/

If a square leaves DB or BoS fair enough.. I see no reason to drag any other clans into this."

so now even in hlll players are starting to see what oese and who ever are calling the shots are doing is too far and wrong

what does that tell ya?

censored by Evan.
02-19-2012 13:13 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Tampax

Registration Date: 01-19-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sparxs
i dont even think that was my zone 3, i was in a lot of zone 3's due to being to upgrade squares a bit better then others due to my race and holding items 5% lower then others..

and now look ive receiveed this from a HLL PLAYER!
(NOT NAMING THEM!)

"First and foremost I do not want anything I say repeated.

I personally do not care about squares outside of DB and BoS.

In all honesty I am only defending now as I owe my clan that much.

I have voiced my opinion on the forum but noone seems to give a shit about what I say an its beginning to piss me off a little bit :/

If a square leaves DB or BoS fair enough.. I see no reason to drag any other clans into this."

so now even in hlll players are starting to see what oese and who ever are calling the shots are doing is too far and wrong

what does that tell ya?

censored by Evan.

that tells us that you can't be trusted.
it's going round in circles, alot of people have voiced that same opinion, but to continue posting is pointless.

02-19-2012 13:23 Tampax is offline Search for Posts by Tampax Add Tampax to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

after a lengthy debate with oese, after offering my square to protect my clan, ive pretty much been told to stfu and accept the fact HLL are bigger than us and can take what they want

coupled with the fact oese promised me when i left HLL to start the legion, we would recieve NO hostile action

im really starting to think cesarz and oese must be related, the similarities are amazing

IGN: acidic shots
02-19-2012 13:31 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
blahblahblahblah

To think what HLL used to be, glad HamsterGod isn't around the game anymore to see this dire mess.

Could say the same for Diablo no?

I admit BoS are stronger than HLL... in points, player vs player... nope

02-19-2012 13:40 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Hahahaha Firetrap not just Diablo but Azz too

In Game Name TEMPEST
02-19-2012 13:45 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
quote:
blahblahblahblah

To think what HLL used to be, glad HamsterGod isn't around the game anymore to see this dire mess.

Then you are foolish as BOS has defending and attacked you with only BOS members and won

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
02-19-2012 13:46 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
quote:
blahblahblahblah

Then you are foolish as BOS has defending and attacked you with only BOS members and won

I think what hes getting at is as a unit BoS are strong. 1v1 they suck... Smile

cleared it up for you?...

(me explaining the opinion of others ... this may/may not be my opinion too but that is neither here nor there)

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-19-2012 13:57 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Btw with 4 people less than DB BoS is still at #1.

And what do you mean by 1v1?
Oesebius vs troopas
Lejm vs Blodsugare
Lejm vs troopas
or Oesebius vs Blodsugare

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-19-2012 14:03 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
warlock619
Triple Ace

Wow, HLL sieging another small clan, I can't wait to see the next post calling DB and BoS the bad guys xD

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
02-19-2012 14:10 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
Wow, HLL sieging another small clan, I can't wait to see the next post calling DB and BoS the bad guys xD

arent you the special little mushroom that sieged me for a z5 that was flat?..

your opinion is invalid.

quote:

Smile

02-19-2012 14:13 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Like I said, keep it civilised.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-19-2012 14:17 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
warlock619
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:

your opinion is invalid.

That was lake,

Only siege I've laid was on Qweeg to get a z4

So my opinion is valid.

EDIT: He's inactive too, in case you try to turn that around..

IGN:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by warlock619: 02-19-2012 14:19.

02-19-2012 14:19 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
quote:
quote:

your opinion is invalid.

That was lake,

So my opinion is valid.

erm... no its really not

2012-01-23 18:58:09 warlock_619 -> Lake
2012-02-14 16:30:36 Lake -> warlock_619

siege me on the 13th.. magically swap back to the account on 14th and say "it wasnt me".

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 02-19-2012 14:21.

02-19-2012 14:20 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

quote:
Originally posted by Tampax
this has approximately nothing to do with you, please refrain from posting.

my opinion is this thread should've been closed long ago, it's turned into nothing but mud slinging and going round in circles, let whatever's going to happen, happen, just don't post about it or people's attitudes.

and you're banned so this has nothing to do with you

HLL is the strongest clan in UW and BoS wasn't having that ...so they joined forces with DB ...point.blank.and the period.

#TeamHLL!

IGN: Son Of Sin
02-19-2012 14:29 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

your opinion is invalid.

That was lake,

So my opinion is valid.

erm... no its really not

2012-01-23 18:58:09 warlock_619 -> Lake
2012-02-14 16:30:36 Lake -> warlock_619

siege me on the 13th.. magically swap back to the account on 14th and say "it wasnt me".

Look at that, 13th at 4pm

IGN:
02-19-2012 14:31 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by Son of Sin
quote:

my opinion is this thread should've been closed long ago, it's turned into nothing but mud slinging and going round in circles, let whatever's going to happen, happen, just don't post about it or people's attitudes.

HLL is the strongest clan in UW and BoS wasn't having that ...so they joined forces with DB ...point.blank.and the period.

#TeamHLL!

erm... only speak when you are spoken to.

We had no illusions that we were the strongest.

also "Tampax" has more to do with this than you will ever have due to the fac that he knows the back story... has been banned on accounts with more points than you will ever have was a HLL member for 8 months and also has a new account

From now on son of sin i'm just going to refer to you as "spesh" because I can see you speak without knowing what the hell you are on about.

@ warlock well dont you have provided me with a screenshot of you accepting yet another account back and deciding to have an opinion. I think i know why you are in this war now but that is neither here nor there.

quote:

Smile

02-19-2012 14:39 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
quote:

#TeamHLL!

as you said SoS this also has nothing to do with you, please keep off this topic as all your doing is fueling the fire

02-19-2012 14:39 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

keep it on topic and just ignore him

02-19-2012 14:44 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Clemenza
keep it on topic and just ignore him

or warn him for spam??

To express an opinion is not SPAM, even if he doesnt know what he talks about. If someone has any other doubt PM me.
Thanks
Clemenza

02-19-2012 14:49 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
You were warned.
This ban is not set to expire.

Message from Szeszej, on 01-23-2012 14:36
RE: ban my forum account

First of all if you do not agree with the warning you should PM a supermod, if you then disagree with the smod, you should PM me. Creating such threads as this one serves nothing and only escalates the conflict.
-----Original Message-----
Date: 01-21-2012 20:36
To: Szeszej
Subject: ban my forum account

he could've banned me longggg ago but didn't, I ASKED TO BE BANNED and he refused

4th warning and a ban today!

it must really piss you guys off to have to listen to BoS members as Moderators, be controlled by BoS in-game and on the forum

spammmmm = ban ...grant my wish

Nothing to do with the thread. Warning for SPAM.
Clemenza

IGN: Son Of Sin
02-19-2012 14:51 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Tampax

quote:
quote:

learn your place, you have no idea.

now for the 5th time WILL SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS GOD DAMNED THREAD?!?!

ultimately the strength of a single clan has nothing to do with it, there's no "i" in team, and that's what war is, that's what allies are for.
I don't entirely see the point of HLL sieging Legion, yes it was sparxs, not anymore, don't drag a peaceful clan into it.

02-19-2012 14:56 Tampax is offline Search for Posts by Tampax Add Tampax to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

quote:
quote:
quote:

ultimately the strength of a single clan has nothing to do with it, there's no "i" in team, and that's what war is, that's what allies are for.
I don't entirely see the point of HLL sieging Legion, yes it was sparxs, not anymore, don't drag a peaceful clan into it.

Any Allies That Help HLL Basicly Get Told TO Leave Or They Will Have Squares Taken Hardly Fair That is So HLL Are By Themselfs In This 3 Clan War

02-19-2012 15:00 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by TheKid
quote:
quote:
quote:

Any Allies That Help HLL Basicly Get Told TO Leave Or They Will Have Squares Taken Hardly Fair That is So HLL Are By Themselfs In This 3 Clan War

hardly fair that a clan that has no and wants no place in this war is being dragged into it......

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demonfury v2: 02-19-2012 15:01.

02-19-2012 15:01 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
ANUBIS

images/avatars/avatar-55.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Clan: DB

At last i get back the stolen me property. After above 2 years. Magnificently. Big Grin

TANDING NAME CLAN POINTS
1. Blodsugare 3/1/5 [BoS] 5963
2. Vlade 1/1/1 [BoS] 5211
3. diablo 2/1/2 [BoS] 4972
4. CESARZ 2/1/3 [.DB.] 4630
5. Nndungu 4/4/2 [BoS] 4526
6. Mortis 3/11/3 [BoS] 4145
7. tiger_claw 3/12/9 [.DB.] 3768
8. Bezetta 3/6/3 [.DB.] 3175
9. ANUBIS 3/2/5 [.DB.] 3084
10. llianna 3/6/9 [BoS] 3058
11. KENPACHI 3/1/6 [.DB.] 2776
12. V13_eVe_BrO_Of_ 3/11/12 [BoS] 2364
13. Paranoia 4/55/1 [BoS] 2336
14. Sqeshu 4/144/2 [.DB.] 2190
15. chopski 3/11/6 [BoS] 2135
16. Agresiel 2/1/6 [.BK.] 2047
17. Black Rose 3/10/1 [.DB.] 2035
18. Exorcist 3/2/8 [BoS] 1890
19. Sherah 2/1/10 [V13] 1863
20. zarkhir 3/8/9 [.BK.] 1837

02-19-2012 15:03 ANUBIS is offline Search for Posts by ANUBIS Add ANUBIS to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Vampire profile 13x666x13
Direct Link: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=61604
INFORMATION
RACE BEASTMASTER
SEX Male
ADDRESS 3 / 10 / 7
CLAN The-Legion
[LGN]
LEVEL 79
POINTS 1838
Standing 134 [ FIND ]
STATUS EQUAL
Date of entry 2009-05-25 21:18:23
Last logged 2012-02-19 12:15:05
Provenance 4/91/1

different address entirely

02-19-2012 15:06 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

hardly fair that a clan that has no and wants no place in this war is being dragged into it......

Thats Ture But D.B Get Allied Help but When HLL Want Help They Get Told To Leave Why Don't D.B Fight For Themself And See If They Can Win This Stupid Thing Without BoS Its Unfair That HLL Are Been Singled Out No Help At All From Other Clans .. D.B Are So High And Mighty With BoS But When BoS Leave There Nothing To HLL

02-19-2012 15:08 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by TheKidAny Allies That Help HLL Basicly Get Told TO Leave Or They Will Have Squares Taken Hardly Fair That is So HLL Are By Themselfs In This 3 Clan War

Yup whats wrong with that. Its the truth and better they be told than find out when they lose their square.

But only while in Hll will they be sieged as when there in hll they are the eneny.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
02-19-2012 15:08 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thats Ture But D.B Get Allied Help but When HLL Want Help They Get Told To Leave Why Don't D.B Fight For Themself And See If They Can Win This Stupid Thing Without BoS Its Unfair That HLL Are Been Singled Out No Help At All From Other Clans .. D.B Are So High And Mighty With BoS But When BoS Leave There Nothing To HLL

Your somebody else who has no real right to comment.. If you played one account instead of changing every week your opinion might matter.

They are being singled out? They started a siege on BoS.. to start with. Im not siding for BoS or HLL. But how can you complain about it being fair when they start the siege?
02-19-2012 15:10 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

I managed to put my hands in the list of squares that are targets for HLL wherever they are, so you know you are in danger:

GOATBOY
3/12/10
lord_mephisto
4/44/7
Johnny
5/999/4
Hinata_Hyuga
3/6/3
Sherah
4/1/6
Lysandra
4/137/12
Igor
4/12/1
Gusnargh
4/17/3
Abbot Leader
4/17/1
ziomal
3/4/8
Cherry
3/12/4
brundlefly
2/1/6
Allbeone
3/2/10
jihadxdeath
3/8/7
Owiec
3/8/11
Vilya
4/6/8
bebbsy
3/2/3
Dark Apostle
4/42/8
Hafuka
3/11/11
CurseCaster
4/138/5
leviathan
5/1092/9
shadow wolf
4/21/6
Anguish
3/9/11
Troploras
5/943/7
kraftie
4/12/4
Noumena
4/141/12
Sanctus
5/558/1
DemonDude
3/3/12
Ragnarak
4/108/8
13x666x13
3/10/7

02-19-2012 16:55 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

looks like the legion will have a busy couple of weeks Frown

look where many if those players are now

i made my own clan to escape this sort of crap

its a sad day when 1 clan sucks the fun of a game ive been a part of for 5 years

02-19-2012 17:05 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

also oese said to me today ive only been in bos for a few days..

Sparxs 4/91/1 - 90 4949 2012-01-22 21:09:29

does that look like a few days to everyone else?

so how that the square they are seigeing be mine?

anyone wanna tell me ?
02-19-2012 20:40 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

its not yours, it belongs to the legion

ive spent 9 hours or more tryna make this point yet the people in HLL who have the power to do somethign about it are either to narrow minded/stubborn/mentally challenged to see this

the seige will continue sadly, oese is treating it as sport because we refuse to roll over, pretty much telling his clan that the siege is gonna be to use the legion as a pih farm, i have other thoughts regarding this tbh

02-19-2012 20:51 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

where did you get that list from all we want is our sqaures back. that simple you keep taking so you forces us to go else where.

maybe if bos members didnt stay in db and seiged us over and over again then this whole mess wouldnt have started. but the no bos member will admit to that.

and yeah we counter seiged db when you went to take mikles sqaure back but we called the seige off.
02-19-2012 20:58 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

darc he got it from v13 clan page before they quit

a little while ago when the first seige on db start on hll

everyone active in v13 squares was put on the clan page so everyone knew what was what and whos was whos

we only mainly did it for zone 2 and zone 3

has u can see i didnt have a zone 3
so i cant see where some players in hll are saying the sqaure your seiging was mine
we can see from the list i didnt have a zone 3
02-19-2012 21:01 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by darc
where did you get that list from all we want is our sqaures back. that simple you keep taking so you forces us to go else where.

maybe if bos members didnt stay in db and seiged us over and over again then this whole mess wouldnt have started. but the no bos member will admit to that.

and yeah we counter seiged db when you went to take mikles sqaure back but we called the seige off.

i have no idea how any of that relates to the fact the legion has been pulled into a war we want nothing to do with?...............

02-19-2012 21:03 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Clan: HLL

Thread Starter Thread Started by grind

If HLL will surrender to the mighty ego of puki puki leadership and their fanzine you will set the condition. Till that day stop saying who we can and we can't siege. Every player have a takeover siege box to check. Rules allows this.

Cesarz decided that against Blackrose square
ALL HLL SQUARES ARE HIS PROPERTY

BOS told OH YEH, GREAT IDEA, let"s do that!!

So he is doing that, with the willing or unwilling help of all DB and BOS member and some other allies too.
Game rules has no objection to this, this is just politics.

Oesebius was a very peaceful and righteous player, but he is probably getting tired of playing the turkey, since not many people around are folowing the same logic.

So relax guys, that V13 square list is not the only list of possible targets. Untill Oese will state that the lions surrender, every square in the city will be a valid target. It looks that this is the new logic of the server, so the lions will have to cope with it.

we are all going offtopic, so my thread can be closed. No point in more arguing here, the drums of war are echoing in the city.
Cheers
Grind
02-20-2012 01:34 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Tampax

quote:
Originally posted by grind
If HLL will surrender to the mighty ego of puki puki leadership and their fanzine you will set the condition. Till that day stop saying who we can and we can't siege. Every player have a takeover siege box to check. Rules allows this.

Cesarz decided that against Blackrose square
ALL HLL SQUARES ARE HIS PROPERTY

BOS told OH YEH, GREAT IDEA, let"s do that!!

So he is doing that, with the willing or unwilling help of all DB and BOS member and some other allies too.

Oesebius was a very peaceful and righteous player, but he is probably getting tired of playing the turkey, since not many people around are folowing the same logic.

So relax guys, that V13 square list is not the only list of possible targets. Untill Oese will state that the lions surrender, every square in the city will be a valid target. It looks that this is the new logic of the server, so the lions will have to cope with it.

we are all going offtopic, so my thread can be closed. No point in more arguing here, the drums of war are echoing in the city.
Cheers
Grind

HLL that were there to defend against tyrants, hypocracy at it's finest, HLL can't beat the server. Don't write cheques with your mouth your clan can't cash.

EDIT: you've turned into A_N, just without the manpower.
EDIT 2: HLL don't stand for tyrants? look at what you've become. To quote george orwell (because i can) "All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others." Tyrants are bad, unless it's HLL then it's justified. (Not to tar all of you with the same brush, i know where quite a few of you stand, and to you decent members, i salute you!)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Tampax: 02-20-2012 01:57.

02-20-2012 01:48 Tampax is offline Search for Posts by Tampax Add Tampax to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:

politics???

point 1, the reason the legion was formed was to escape politics

point 2, this insane feed of reasons i keep getting for your siege against us isnt politics, its tyrany, oese himself cant even keep a straight story, so far he alone has said hes taking it because its sparxs square, then because it belongs to db, then because it belongs to bos and also during his incoherent ramblings talounet was the owner of this square

how can you possibly justify what your doing here as rightious when your own clan leader cant keep a straight story, all this under a week after i was promised by oese personally that me creating my own clan to be away from the pathetic 'politics' or an even more pathetic war would bring no hostilities towars me or my clan by HLL

from this the clear lessons are, HLL say there trying to defeat DB when in reality there trying to BE!! DB. (not all of HLL by the way, a good 50% of there members are awesome guys) the other half i wouldnt put out if they was on fire) and that a powerful clans 'word' isnt worth the effort it was spoken with

no matter what excuse you decide to choose from the list youve already given me(all contradictory by they way) no matter how to try and dress this up, what your doing is wrong and you now it. HLL the men of honour as you were back when A_N tried to do, what your doing now.....hamstergod would be ashamed, im just glad hes not here to see this

and before you come back with a retort about is it ok for bos to do this or db to do that, i dont care and im really not interested

there actions in no way at all threaten the legion, the actions of hll and hll alone are all thats dragging the legion into a war we clearly want NO part of

even war has morals. where are yours?...........

02-20-2012 01:49 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

quote:
So relax guys, that V13 square list is not the only list of possible targets. Untill Oese will state that the lions surrender, every square in the city will be a valid target.

That sentence makes me sick. Stop talking in name of HLL members, I know there are some that don't agree with this. I know it was YOU who made the V13 list, and now you threatened whole server. You are on the best way to make your thread name real for YOU.

02-20-2012 09:27 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Clemenza
quote:
So relax guys, that V13 square list is not the only list of possible targets. Untill Oese will state that the lions surrender, every square in the city will be a valid target.

That sentence makes me sick. Stop talking in name of HLL members, I know there are some that don't agree with this. I know it was YOU who made the V13 list, and now you threatened whole server. You are on the best way to make your thread name real for YOU.

This seems to have blown out of proportion, we must remember this is a game Tongue
I recently returned so i don't know the whole jist of things.. but the way i see it is db and bos joined together to siege hll and give them average to crap squares.. they probably did this because hll began war with db.. but after all its a game.. its fun.. Hll could either let db or bos take all squares and then our progress halted till a stand stall.. evo points are gained through ambushes without a descent square it can be hard to gain them.. thus we need to get squares else where.. we try to make squares linked to the war but very hard to do so.. i don't agree with the fact we bring other clans into the war.. but also i feel db and bos don't leave us with too much choice to be honest.. I have been sieged twice in the space of a week coming back.. currently sitting in a bad square which is very hard to gain evo points.. but to be honest i don't care, its a game.. just enjoy it.
02-20-2012 10:38 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General Squares destroying

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH