Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Polish & French server forums » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Polish & French server forums 7 Votes - Average Rating: 1.007 Votes - Average Rating: 1.007 Votes - Average Rating: 1.007 Votes - Average Rating: 1.007 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

Polish & French server forums Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

why is this forum a distant 3rd? i wish i was fluent in Polish and French

and the Russian, Turkish server forums are even more dead!

i swear, i think you guys are too damn serious and scare players away

even your "LOL" threads are not funny or interesting

let's Americanize this forum Big Grin ...everyone wants to come here and be like us

Pictures removed

IGN: Son Of Sin

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 02-19-2012 14:06.

02-19-2012 13:27 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

RE: Polish & French server forums Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Son of Sin

let's Americanize this forum Big Grin ...everyone wants to come here and be like us

Be like you? Everybody wants you to shut up.. lets be honest so no i dont think they want to be like you..

Im not even trying to be offencive.. generally.. everybody does.

Its a Polish game so thats where they will be making most of the money / updates get to Poland first etc.
02-19-2012 13:29 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

RE: Polish & French server forums Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

I don't think so, it's more likely that someone will hear people on this forum and says: "OMG! British accent!"

quote:
IGN: Atomos

02-19-2012 13:33 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by Son of Sin
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not be like ME ...be like AMERICANS, which does include me but i am only 1 person, every American isn't like me

IGN: Son Of Sin
02-19-2012 13:59 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:

Pictures removed

So you want to americanise the forum do you.

And then the first 2 things you put is a clip of someone kicking a image of Royalty in the face and a picture labelling Barack Obama a terrorist.

I think i'd prefer it to be peacefull more than that kind of crap.

EDIT

And that new picture you posted is discusting not funny

Im not going to look at the link as im worried what it may contain.

If you complain about everything this game and forum has then why are you here? If you want your perfect game go make it.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 02-19-2012 14:02.

02-19-2012 14:00 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:

Pictures removed

What the hell is wrong with you? These aren't funny. Neither are they satirical, despite what you may think. Please, I implore you, stop posting.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

02-19-2012 14:07 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Acheron

Registration Date: 07-26-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
not be like ME ...be like AMERICANS, which does include me but i am only 1 person, every American isn't like me

I'm trying my hardest not to rage right now. But seriously, no. Just no.

The forums seriously do not need Americanising. I'm pretty sure you've put more people off by consistantly pointing out flaws than the ancients have by getting bored of answering the same old questions by lazy newcomers.

02-19-2012 14:08 Acheron is offline Search for Posts by Acheron Add Acheron to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Removed all the pictures. Warning for offence issued.

What seems funny to you might seem offensive to others, especially if they're directed at their country or government.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-19-2012 14:16 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
LucifersAngel
Lord

Please close the thread as well. It's only a matter of time before he does what he's done in every other thread and starts to complain about it. I promise, in a maximum of three posts time, it will be a flame war.

EZLN

02-19-2012 14:21 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

What's the point? He can always open new thread, or spam in another one, if this one is closed.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

02-19-2012 14:25 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Because at least then, this thread will die faster because no-one will be bumping it. /last post.

Good idea. Evangelion. /last line in last post

EZLN

02-19-2012 14:27 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Polish & French server forums

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH