Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Pilgrimage » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pilgrimage
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tuppence

Registration Date: 09-11-2008

Pilgrimage Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please could some one explain what this is I need to do 4 to the waste lands to complete a task. Is it 4 caravan trips on far quests?

Thanks for your help
09-26-2008 11:37 tuppence is offline Search for Posts by tuppence Add tuppence to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

errr? well you get as close as you can to 70% and just keep doing them till you pass all 9 of them... you have a 1 in 9 chance (9 stats) of getting into the one your doing then the XX% chance of pass that... but its not 1 in 9...

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c84d1cdd6c
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7510bbda35
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ecf1a69ea9

33 fails so far... so im not 100% sure...

09-26-2008 11:41 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They go in a specific order and you have to increase that one stat to at least 50% in order to have a chance at passing it. Though I've seen people pass on 40% or so.
the order is:
* agility
* appearance
* toughness
* charisma
* Strength
* Wisdom/Knowledge
* Intelligence
@knightroad: ouch. i had that with the charisma one.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-26-2008 13:24 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
tuppence

Thread Starter Thread Started by tuppence
Thanks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for you help I will give it a go
09-26-2008 13:26 tuppence is offline Search for Posts by tuppence Add tuppence to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

The task is to complete 4 out of the 9 Different pilgrimages in the order shown above by
Lysandra.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
09-26-2008 19:40 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
tuppence

Thread Starter Thread Started by tuppence

Thanks So am I correct in assuming that If I push my agility up I will have a good chance of getting the 1st one and so on and dont have to succeed in that order?
09-26-2008 20:38 tuppence is offline Search for Posts by tuppence Add tuppence to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Yes this is correct, although the difficulty is the overall chance for success,

For instance if you have 70% chance to complete Agility your overall chance = 70 / 9 which is the total number of possible quests giving you a maximum chance of about 7.7% so there is no need to maximise your skills, it just Try and Error really.

If you want to talk it is easier ingame.

PS Look down

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 09-26-2008 20:48.

09-26-2008 20:47 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Actually, not sure if anyone did metion, but if it says complete 4 pilgrimages, it just means that you have to complete the 4th or higher in that zone, it's what i did, 3 pilgrimages in zone 5, and 1 in zone 4, completed the task, and if you look at my profile, you'll see that i did some of the pilgrimages with about 25%, so you don't NEED a high % but it's DEFINATELY recommended.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
09-27-2008 13:51 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Pilgrimage

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH