Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » No connection on 20.02.2012 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page No connection on 20.02.2012 7 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

No connection on 20.02.2012 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello,

as you may know we had a little connection problem with BW servers (it seems that ours DNS server was down) and as a compensation we would like to offer you a little bonus.

From 22-02-2012 (00:01) to 24-02-2012 (do 23:59) we will activate Night of Heroes (building bonuses are included in expos and sieges) on all realms.

I hope this will be an adequate compensation for you lost time.

Best wishes,
BWTeam.

02-21-2012 12:14 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

RE: No connection on 20.02.2012 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Hello,

Night of Heroes (building bonuses are included in expos and sieges) on all realms.

Hi,

don't forget add more detail, effect night of heroes doesn't work on task siege since act3 coming.

npc son's name : cpu

02-21-2012 12:33 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
acidic shots
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thank you dude, much appreciated
02-21-2012 12:37
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yay!

I had a horrible thought that the Admin decided enough was enough and pulled the plug.

How about Cain's Vision for a day or two after NoH too? ;D

02-21-2012 12:37 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

The compensation is more than adequate.

Thank you very much S Smile
02-21-2012 13:05 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Think id prefer regeneration cost +100% lol

Joke ofc, thanks Smile

02-21-2012 13:10 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Marla

images/avatars/avatar-399.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling
The compensation is more than adequate.

Thank you very much S Smile

agreed Smile

thanks BW Team

02-21-2012 13:11 Marla is offline Search for Posts by Marla Add Marla to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Registration Date: 07-04-2009
Clan: -=WJS=-

RE: No connection on 20.02.2012 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Night of heroes is cool but i preffer cain vision Smile
Any way better this that anything.

Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game
02-21-2012 16:17 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

thanks BW team Smile i appreciate that much as many players lost expos yesterday because of what happened Smile

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

02-21-2012 16:23 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009

Thanks BW team, this makes up for it Big Grin

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

02-21-2012 20:05 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Woot Smile

Thanks alot, shows you do care Tongue

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
02-21-2012 20:21 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

If an expo finishes at 00:00:00 does that mean it won't have NoH on it?

02-24-2012 17:52 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
If an expo finishes at 00:00:00 does that mean it won't have NoH on it?

yes

02-24-2012 17:56 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

If it says 23:59 I'm gona say it finishes at 23:59 o.O not midnight.
02-24-2012 18:17 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » No connection on 20.02.2012

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH