Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Blatant Cheating!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Blatant Cheating!!!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
acidic shots
unregistered
Blatant Cheating!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Runic Kilt of the Rogue (+5) 1 200 / 43 / 20 / 5 / 6

really? are you serious???
02-21-2012 18:00
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

RE: Blatant Cheating!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by acidic shots

What's wrong with that price? Not my item, nor do i know anything about it, but it doesnt seem a stupid amount considering the value of high level suffixed runic gear
02-21-2012 18:02 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

really?
its maybe worth that in small stones, seems like a HUGE push to me
02-21-2012 18:04
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

RE: Blatant Cheating!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by acidic shots

its G+5 suffixed runic stuff with a min bid of 5300... the current bid is 5380 its just done with smaller stones so it looks worse and more expensive than it actually is.

previous one was sold for more.

Good Runic Kilt of the Rogue (+5) 6 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 11

Smile

still 200 stones under what the last one sold for.

small stones may be "worth" more to some people but they are all still worth the same Wink

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 02-21-2012 18:06.

02-21-2012 18:04 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i can see me just having one of those days where i rant about the wrong things LOL

i think for today, i shall just keep my ass off the forum

ah well, at least it got cleared up Tongue
02-21-2012 18:24
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

It is my item I bought for someone as they did not have stones and now they have stones im selling it

Not pushing. Just the person had alot of small stones to which im happy to get Wink

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
02-21-2012 18:30 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Blatant Cheating!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH