Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Necropolis » -=WJS=- W Jednosci Sila » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page -=WJS=- W Jednosci Sila 16 Votes - Average Rating: 4.3816 Votes - Average Rating: 4.38
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
miazzzga

Registration Date: 07-04-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -=WJS=-

-=WJS=- W Jednosci Sila Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Join us if You looking for strong clan with good eq.
We need active players with premium.
More info in game.
Msg me Wink

Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by miazzzga: 02-21-2012 22:44.

02-21-2012 22:44 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Thread Starter Thread Started by miazzzga
RE: -=WJS=- W Jednosci Sila Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

03-01-2012 15:41 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

RE: -=WJS=- W Jednosci Sila Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by miazzzga
up

04-03-2012 19:40 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

quote:
quote:
up

11-17-2012 23:11 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Necropolis » -=WJS=- W Jednosci Sila

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH