Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Hawks and solar signets on auction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hawks and solar signets on auction 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Registration Date: 12-12-2011
Race in game: Cursed One

Hawks and solar signets on auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Someone must be bored with there set up
02-23-2012 01:21 12345 is offline Search for Posts by 12345 Add 12345 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Hawks and solar signets on auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What?

What is this pointless spam?

They are both being sold by Clem and Cez respectively, who have got better items in those equip spots

Cez got P+2 hawk's sig of bat and clem P+1 solar sig of str

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 02-23-2012 01:59.

02-23-2012 01:57 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if if i find legendary demonic katana, i will sell it.... from your conception i am bored with my set up ?

people sell items when they do not need it, or when they have best that what they have now... i sell my signet of youth, but i have signet of the bat...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 02-23-2012 20:03.

02-23-2012 20:02 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i sell cap of wander +3

man i must be bored

+1 for spam welcome

as you wish, +1 given Wink

Mikel
02-23-2012 23:46
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Why any of you flamed him is beyond me, apart from the incoherent rambling of foxy her post would of sufficed, if I remember rightly foxy use to be one of the biggest spammers on the forum boosting your count and getting herself banned so can't really moan at anyone. P+1 Solar on auction and is a rarity so he may of been wondering why someone sold it, like I was curious as to why victors changed tat

02-24-2012 11:25 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Hawks and solar signets on auction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH