Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » New arcana not working properley » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New arcana not working properley
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

New arcana not working properley Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 22993

Problem description:http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0f45a660f5

Agresiel (me) clearly has shadow of the beast arcana active and yet in the first round i only had 4 attacks when i should clearly get 6

Good Light Wakizashi of Agility (+3) gives me 2
Good Antique Rapier (+1) gives me 2

shadow of the beast SHOULD also give me 2 could someone please explain

09-28-2008 10:15 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"McItchy blocks 1 pts of the opponent`s arcanum Shadow of the Beast."

09-28-2008 10:17 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Agresiel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Agresiel
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

GOD DAMN im sooooo stupid Frown

altho doesnt anyone think thats a bit rubbish that an arcana that costs 225 bp can be blocked by something that costs 15bp

special arcana shouldnt be able to be blocked

09-28-2008 10:19 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

lol... your probs like me and dont pay attention to things like that... just your attacks and damage Big Grin
i agree, or atleast it should only be abled to blocked by people in act II.. absorbers are (bad word) with there absorbing everything Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-28-2008 10:23.

09-28-2008 10:23 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

It would be too powerful if not blockable. 225bp for another attack is quite cheap I would say.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
09-28-2008 10:23 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
It would be too powerful if not blockable. 225bp for another attack is quite cheap I would say.

Especially as it is only for melee Mad If it was for any weapon it would be great Smile

09-28-2008 10:45 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

the culits new one can do up to like about 300 damge a turn
thats powerfull
and with out any items beastmaster can't use it untill level 60
09-28-2008 14:05 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Agresiel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Agresiel

yeah the ballacne seems a little weird but hey i still like it and beastmasters cant use it till 64 with out items and then just one piece of arcana could stop it Frown

09-28-2008 16:30 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » New arcana not working properley

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH