Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General starting to get bored of this now » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page starting to get bored of this now 9 Votes - Average Rating: 6.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no its not because we want to feel like big men its to do with passing the crap your allies on to us to you and take a decent sqaure.

and which part of we keep seiging weaker clans till we get sqaures back is hard to understand.

and why should i build up anymore sqaures to have it taken

its war if your aliies hadnt gone to far we wouldnt have taken your sqaures why is that so hard for you to understand blame db/bos for it happing not us. because like i said i was building up a second sqaure and had it taken it off so am taken other sqaures now not wasting time doing it again to have it taken again.

you point is null and void they made there point half of clan didnt join seige against you but still we lost sqaure good way of getting whole clan to seige weaker clans.

so stop trying to say we bullys we just want our sqaures back since we cant build or we lose our sqaures again and this is what well basicly bos fault for helping db take about 5-6 of hll sqaures before we seiged bos so please before you start saying we bullys please look what bos and db have made us do its catch 22 for us if we do nothing we lose sqaure if we build we lose sqaure if we take we lose sqaure

so since you have all the answers please tells what we ment to do because ether way we lose sqaures what do we have to lose and before you mention empty sqaure who do you think we would pass them on to and no one wants thats.
02-27-2012 11:13 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i love how this keeps getting called out

we have NEVER spoke to bos NOR db about an alliance!

we spoke to HLL about an alliance and was offered one, 2 days later they was seiging us, seems like HLL like to cut themselves off though, after all, you seiged END during an ally agreement

dont try and speak to me about any form of alliance, HLL clearly have no understanding of the term

the only reason bos and db are helping people reclaim there squares is because your acting like idiots stealing them simply because you have the power to, well,, bos and db have the power to take them back and they will do, when HLL behave, im sure they will stop as well

why would i blame bos or db? are they seiging us? no. are HLL seiging us? yes. therefore the blame lays with you and you only

how can you clam my point is null when you just spent your whole post spouting utter BULL***T

and your right, i have the answers, but not from any of your posts, you have no idea what the hell your going on about, learn the situation, understand what agreements have been broken and what alliances actually exist, THEN repost, till then, shut up and stop making a fool of yourself

and heres what your supposed to do. give the stolen squares back, bos and db will do the same, this stupid childish war will then end, less stress for people, and HLL might actually a chance of rebuilding some form of reputation. they way HLL used to be thought of is dead and buried, i dont think theres a single clan that thinks highly of you anymore, half of your own clan aint even happy about how your acting

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by acidic shots: 02-27-2012 11:58.

02-27-2012 11:54
darc
Viking

your telling i dont have a clue your last post proves you dont THEY TOOK THE SQAURES OF US and you think if we gave they ones we took afterTHEY took them 1st THEY will give ours back go back to bed wake up then read again. you reallydont even read a post do just what you want to read. we took stolen sqaures of db then we took 1 square of db then bos got involed took said sqaure back then took a handfull of ours after which we seiged bos then since we were still having our sqaures stolen we turned to other clans to take to replace ours.

of course your aliies you ran to them to help as you said guilty by acoctaion (dont care is spelt wrong)

you cant uderstand anything can you apart from oh no our sqaures ar being stolen. well till you can actully read a whole post and understand why you got seiged in 1st place.

in fact i didnt join one seige against you i done what you said i built up and lost the sqaure still you still refuse to answer what we ment to do do you think we should just take a beating and loae out sqaures becaus we cant beat dbos well in that case you should do the same.

edit

and thanks to bos db doing reseiges on ppl that didnt take anyones squre the whole clan is united again.

tell you what you get db and bos to say they will give us our sqaures back ok lets see what answer you get SINCE THEY TOOK 15 OF OUR SQAURES BEFORE WE SEIGED YOU

now get of you high horse because you getting seiged because of that fact ok

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 02-27-2012 12:24.

02-27-2012 12:19 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered

LOL!!! omg your actually an idiot

there is NO alliance!

i spoke to them because theres alot of respect between myself and the legion

you started taking our squares EVEN THOUGH we was supposed to be allied to HLL

the reason myself and bos spoke about getting the legions squares back is simply because we can beat you at 100k points higher than us, bos can, they was willing to help and it was an offer i couldnt turn down

by all means, im more than happy to speak to both bos and db about stopping sieges on you, but that wont happen until not just the legions squares, but bootcamp, bia and end - EVERY square you guys have stolen! gets returned. when these smaller clans that the HLL roid rage has effected have there homes back, then and only then will i put my efforts into stopping the attacks on you

till then....why should i?

after you guys had took 2 of our squares, a member of your clan asked me for a protection siege, i almost laughed in his face, if it wasnt for the fact ive known him for 4 years i wouldnt have done it, but because i know hes a nice guy, even though HLL has done what they have done to us, i still helped, seeing where that got us, still being sieged and still being met with pathetic excuses, im starting to wish i hadnt

the balls in your court, return the stolen squares, and then ill do what i can for you, until then, im more than happy to hit back and watch HLL suffer
02-27-2012 13:14
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

Basically.. Hll won't return squares.. give up on that idea, bos/db won't return squares period.. so this idea is silly..
I agree that sieging lower clans by far is not a good idea.. but bos and db are doing it too.. i already spoke before how i feel there is a lot of wrongs from both sides.. but acidic you focus on the wrongs of HLL because they directly relate to you.. db/bos talk more squares back than Hll took from them, meaning if they want squares to progress they must get them somewhere.. thats you.. its not right of course.. but afterall this is a game... it is a war game.. and morals etc don't matter.. if it emotionally angers you.. leave the game.. if you want squares back try get them somehow or get new ones.. complaining 24-7 on forum will just annoy everyone.

The solution is have fun.. enjoy war Tongue

P.s please stop insulting people.. calling people idiots and such.. everyone has a right to their own opinion.. i feel to have a opinion you must respect others.. theres always 2 sides to a story and in most cases both have valid points..

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jamess36362: 02-27-2012 16:34.

02-27-2012 16:32 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
Basically.. Hll won't return squares.. give up on that idea, bos/db won't return squares period.. so this idea is silly..
I agree that sieging lower clans by far is not a good idea.. but bos and db are doing it too.. i already spoke before how i feel there is a lot of wrongs from both sides.. but acidic you focus on the wrongs of HLL because they directly relate to you.. db/bos talk more squares back than Hll took from them, meaning if they want squares to progress they must get them somewhere.. thats you.. its not right of course.. but afterall this is a game... it is a war game.. and morals etc don't matter.. if it emotionally angers you.. leave the game.. if you want squares back try get them somehow or get new ones.. complaining 24-7 on forum will just annoy everyone.

The solution is have fun.. enjoy war Tongue

P.s please stop insulting people.. calling people idiots and such.. everyone has a right to their own opinion.. i feel to have a opinion you must respect others.. theres always 2 sides to a story and in most cases both have valid points..

ive been part of this game since the english server opened, i refuse to walk away from something ive put so much of my time into
the dude clearly does not get the point, the simplicity of it all is crazym the fact he cant grasp it infuriates me.
hll can refuse to give the squares back if thats there perogative, but the squares will be returned, if hll take them again, then they shall be returned again, its pretty simple

as ive said countless times, im more than willing to talk to db and bos to do what i can to get them to stop taking squares, but theres no chance in the name of gods donkey ill put my neck on the line to try and get this done till the small clans that i know have been targeted, get there zones back, its easy to stop all this, its SO easy, return the squares, and ill bust my ass to do the rest
02-27-2012 18:20
darc
Viking

heres the part you fail to grasp as james said no matter what you say to dbos or even if we returned the sqaures a) they wouldnt give our sqaures back

b)they would keep taking ours.

you are so one sided that you fail to see anything else this is the game now and ive played it long enough to have my say

we have war now and maybe your not used to it well you better start to because its staying this way now and thats thats.

its going in circles now and bring up this thats been said in other threads so think this should closed now.
02-28-2012 01:43 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General starting to get bored of this now

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH