Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS Sacrifice ; nottslad » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Sacrifice ; nottslad
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Sacrifice ; nottslad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 31711
Login Aaron2k8
Char Sacrifice

ID 18034
Login nottslad
Char nottslad

Multiaccount equal to permanent ban

09-28-2008 21:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm.. I remember Nottslad sending a clan message asking players to taking care of his account for 3 days (I deleted the message). If the accounts were logged in on the same computer only in the past 3 days then I'd like to ask you to change the ban from multiaccount to account sitting.

Also Nottslad offered a soulstone to the caretaker of the account for the wasted time. Maybe that encouraged Sacrifice to take care of his account.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-28-2008 23:25 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i know im risking a warning my posting here, but then thats life il just have to live with it :S

he did evan, something to do with school if i remeber right, which i dont :S but i remeber that message he sent, and i thought something like this would happen.. lol

i know you have a way to look at I.P's of different players, dont you keep a history of player I.P's? if not you should Tongue (not telling you how to do your job or anything mr admin) if you did then you wouldent have half the trouble with account sitting mistaken for multiaccounts... seems to happen quite a bit looking back though this part of the forum...

P.S szeszej make the game more addictive! please Smile

09-28-2008 23:42 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Deliberate and long-term accout sitting (also with a promise of a push involved) calls for the same punishment.

09-29-2008 14:40 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

The rules can be too harsh sometimes
if they is a premium player and has made only 1 mistake in the total time they have been playing couldnt you cut em a little slack ???
48 hour ban and a final warning if they ever mess up again then they will lose account ???
Sometimes the rules are not crystal clear and other games i have played seem to allow account sitting (people helping each other out is a good thing in my book, helps to strengthen bonds between teammates)

09-29-2008 15:06 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=11857073&type=2

This is the message I got from Nottslad. I warned him about the consequences but he said that he has done it many times in DARK so he's safe. If I had known that Sacrifice offered his help then I would do what I can to prevent that. Sacrifice is the victim here, but that's only my opinion. The last word belongs to you, Szeszej.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-29-2008 18:14 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

After thirty days you can appeal can't you? I mean that's what you've let others do, despite it being a multi account.

Your imperfection.
10-07-2008 17:20 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

This is no place for discussion.

10-08-2008 20:25 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS Sacrifice ; nottslad

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH