Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Perfect Bandanna of Precognition (+1) in auctions right now » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Perfect Bandanna of Precognition (+1) in auctions right now
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Celdari

Registration Date: 03-30-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Source

Question Perfect Bandanna of Precognition (+1) in auctions right now Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know who the seller is? I would really like to buy it if it doesn't get sold but Im missing a few stones to be able to bid for it atm.

I want to get in contact with the seller if he/she wishes to wait a few days for me to get the stones.

Thanks in advance

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Celdari: 02-27-2012 00:30.

02-27-2012 00:29 Celdari is offline Search for Posts by Celdari Add Celdari to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Perfect Bandanna of Precognition (+1) in auctions right now

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH