Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Bye » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bye 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Bye Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just a final farewell from me.

Thanks to a lot of people for making this game so enjoyable for so long: Horst, Cthulhu, Evan, Rohlikus, Pops, Ba_Al, Mortis, Clem, Maka and a fair few others.

I've been struggling to keep up with commitments in RL recently, and it's because this damn game is too damn addictive, so only option was to cut it loose.

Evangelion will be taking on the account so anyone who has been farming him prepare for a little payback ;-)

Bye
03-04-2012 18:32 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't Realy Kno You Myself But XD Take Care In RL Smile

03-04-2012 18:50 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Bye Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you legend Wink
just when i was catching up to you aswell rofl

was a pleasure getting to know you in game buddy..the server is loosing a great player

all the best in RL etc etc blah blah so forth and

*whispers* hes quit bloodwars whats the bets he gets addicted to another game called vein invasion or something Tongue

slán leat mo chara

edit:vein invasion sounds like a game for junkies -.- was the closest thing to bw i could think of.. im not really good at these good byes now am i :p...i need a secretary

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 03-04-2012 19:00.

03-04-2012 18:53 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bally, you need a day off the sauce Wink

and so BW looses another great player and mentor.

Good luck IRL fella, i wish you every success and happiness.

03-05-2012 01:31 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered

you will be missed mate, another legend to be added to the 'gone but never forgotten' section of so many clan pages

all the best in RL mate, take care
03-05-2012 01:52
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

bye hope you come back some time
03-05-2012 04:26 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Nouv, I hope you log into the forum to read this, as I never got an off BW contact for you, more fool me (send a pm with email addy etc if you wanna stay in touch).

You were a great player, politician, leader, and friend. And you were funny as ****. Big Grin
I will miss our regular slagging matches of all the turds who play this game!

Best of fella. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-05-2012 09:43 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

BW is loosing one great player. We already talked via PM, so just all the best IRL and hopefully one day we will meet again either here or in another game Smile

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-05-2012 13:43 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Same as Mortis I told you all in PM.

Take care buddy Smile

03-05-2012 15:03 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009

Going to miss you buddy, been through a fair few events in game with you all the way back to BC.. will miss you on the game mate. Good luck IRL

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

03-05-2012 17:31 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Take care in real life old friend, you were an inspiration to play with and talk to a real true Source legend! See you in the BW afterlife soon bud Smile

Aps.

03-18-2012 18:31 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Bye

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH