Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Shortbow Of Wolf » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shortbow Of Wolf
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Shortbow Of Wolf Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Short bow of Wolf (+5) CLOSE

Two-handed ranged weapon

Damage: 34 - 38

Effects: Hit -15, attacks per round: 2, PERCEPTION +16, AGILITY +17, TOUGHNESS +18, weapon damage +8
Requirements: LEVEL: 38, STRENGTH: 48, AGILITY: 50, PERCEPTION: 19, INTELLIGENCE: 47, KNOWLEDGE: 50

Selling price: 99 350 Lgo
Value: Nanites 150, Mana 605

think id get much for that

CLICK.
05-13-2007 17:30 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think NO ONE can use this item Pleased

last time someone gave 1 bs for it Smile

heartstone is max

sorry for my english xD
05-13-2007 17:53 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Thread Starter Thread Started by OLLIEBA
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so u think it could be worth more l8r on

CLICK.
05-13-2007 18:00 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

I dont think so... Smile

bow have only 2 attacks per round so i dont think so someone will use it Big Grin

maybe shuriken of wolf, but not bow

sorry for my english xD
05-13-2007 18:16 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Clan: -DB-

Told. =)

I agree. By the time anyone has 48 strength to use it, there will be better weapons about.

Reborn. I will rise again. My Nick: dark_figure
05-13-2007 18:18 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by izthemasterqq
Told. =)

I agree. By the time anyone has 48 strength to use it, there will be better weapons about.

nah.. not srenght Big Grin

INTELLIGENCE: 47, KNOWLEDGE: 50 o.O

sorry for my english xD
05-13-2007 18:20 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Solmyr

images/avatars/avatar-48.gif

1-5 BS

Solmyr

05-14-2007 16:05 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Shortbow Of Wolf

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH