Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » ??? BK Tatoos ??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ??? BK Tatoos ???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

??? BK Tatoos ??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know what the armour defense requirements are for Lvl 3 BK tatoos?
This is important cos I am toying with the idea of returning to BK but I have forgotton if I have the requirements for level 3 tatoos cos I have enough exp for level 3 Double strike which apparently earns an extra attack but i need to know what the armour requirements are thankyou in advance for anyone who helps Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Apollo: 09-30-2008 07:41.

09-30-2008 07:41 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Required weapon: two-handed melee weapon

LEVEL 1 : helmet defence min 7, armour defence min 11, pants defence min 7
LEVEL 2 : helmet defence min 14, armour defence min 22, pants defence min 14
LEVEL 3 : helmet defence min 21, armour defence min 30, pants defence min 21
LEVEL 4 : helmet defence min 28, armour defence min 46, pants defence min 28
LEVEL 5 : helmet defence min 35, armour defence min 70, pants defence min 35

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
09-30-2008 07:49 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

level 3 armour set (standard BK equipment)
Good Helmet of Adrenaline
Good Vest of the Death Sower
Good Shorts of the Scout

level 4 armour set (standard BK equipment again)
Good Helmet of Adrenaline (+3)
Good Vest of the Death Sower (+4)
Good Shorts of the Scout (+4)

Level 5 ????

hope that helps Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-30-2008 11:54.

09-30-2008 11:31 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

Level 4 would need Good Helmet of adrenaline +3. On G+1 it's only 25 defence.

09-30-2008 11:48 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

is it? il change it Smile i mainly did guess work on the armour and helm, as i dont have a helmut, only the merge's for it and i can see vest of good +3 :S but your the boss Tongue Smile

09-30-2008 11:54 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
Good Shorts of the Scout

Vest works at +5 if you can't afford to upgrade it though Wink

quote:

09-30-2008 15:38 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

They are not the only ways to go, but that's the easiest... nice weapons too and also rings of youth and amulet of levitation methinks?

Your imperfection.
09-30-2008 16:16 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

you can use any rings/amulets but you have to have certain helmet/armour and pants cos of defense restrictions

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

09-30-2008 16:19 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

perfect BK equip =

Helmut of Adrenaline
Vest of Death Sower
Amulet/chain of Strength/Levatation/accuracy
Bracelet/ring of Youth/Accuracy/levatation
Bracelet/ring of Youth/Accuracy/levatation
Shorts of Scout
Good Murderous Mace (+1) or higher

you could and prefix's.. like titanium aswell Smile for me perfect equip would be =
(not includeing level's of equipment)

Runic Helmut of Adrenaline
Runic Vest of Death Sower
Titanium chain of Levatation
Titanium ring of levatation
Runic Shorts of Scout
Good Murderous Mace of Bloodsuker (+1) or higher

that should get you level 5 tats... if not very close Wink

09-30-2008 16:37 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

I say we get marmaladegirl's opinion on here. There's really two ways to play BK tattoos: 1)you can go 125-150 agility with 100-150 defense or you can go defensive, 100-120 agility with 150+ defense.
Both work quite well.
I personally wouldn't use levitation or youth, I've noticed that accuracy gives more agility and since I'm playing like an agility BK then I want all the agility I can get.
The jewlery I'd go for would be titanium of accuracy set. I get the added strength and still have higher agility.
I don't use shorts of scout, I went Elvish trousers of Rouge. Lost a bit on agility, but gained reputation. And since the rest of my gear is agility based, I can still have 130 agility and decent defense. Plus I can take my shorts to Good and have requirements for level 4 (possible level 5-haven't checked) met.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-30-2008 16:55 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

Weapon wise I would actually say take elizabeth's path and use a crystal mace of bloodsucker... or friendly mace of bloodsucker... boith give massive HP boosts

Your imperfection.
09-30-2008 17:16 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

actually as long as you have the bloodsucker suffix, you get the HP bonus. The best weapon would be Murderous of Bloodsucker, you just have to watch requirements.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-30-2008 17:22 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:

you could and prefix's.. like titanium aswell Smile for me perfect equip would be =

Runic Shorts of Scout

i'd have...

Assault Helmet of Adrenaline
Scaled Vest of Deathsower
Titanium Amulet of Levitation
Titanium Ring of Youth
Titanium Ring of Youth
Elvish Shorts of Scout (somewhere near perfect get extra 1 def per 4 levels soooo Happy
Murderous Mace of Bloodsucker/Basilisk/Inquisitor/(Vengeance/Suicide On special occasions Wink )

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 10-01-2008 07:51.

09-30-2008 17:28 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

venace or suscide give 0 defence black knight needs lots
09-30-2008 17:30 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
Murderous Mace of Bloodsucker/Vengeance/Suicide

Can't use vengeance/suicide with BK

I think that the crystal/friendly would be nicer than the murderous prefix, simply because it is huge when combined .... Elizabeth was untouchable for a long time I recall, especially when combined with the BK HP boost

Your imperfection.
09-30-2008 17:31 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by God_Like_Friend
quote:

Runic Shorts of Scout

i'd have...

Titanium Ring of Youth
Titanium Ring of Youth
Elvish Shorts of Scout (somewhere near perfect get extra 1 def per 4 levels soooo Happy

Runic gives +4 luck and character defence +25 just at +4 Wink aswell as +def on the actual item Wink i cant think of anything better Wink massive defence dosnt discribe runic set of good with BK Wink its like bread and butter and jam .. go together to well for words ^^
Level 5 BK tats = 180 defence
180 def + runic = Shocked
180def/runic + runic bonus = Shocked Shocked omfg im on fire! Big Grin

i would guess that Runic Helmut of Adrenaline, Runic Vest of Death Sower and Runic Shorts of Scout together on good +4 would give you about 250 defence? not includeing the bonus off the set Smile thats just a guess anyways Wink il try work it out on good or +5 Wink

EDIT:

LEVEL 5 : helmet defence min 35, armour defence min 70, pants defence min 35

Good Runic Helmet of Adrenaline
Helmet
Defence: 43
Effects: chance to hit of all weapons +8, STRENGTH +11, PERCEPTION -7, AGILITY +10, LUCK +4, defence +19

Good Vest of Death Sower
Armour
Defence: 66
Effects: AGILITY +15, TOUGHNESS -5, all weapons damage +15, defence +42, LUCK +4

Runic Shorts of Scout (+5)
Pants
Defence: 31
Effects: AGILITY +19, defence +26, LUCK +3
(not been any good runic shorts on auction)

Smile OWNAGE ^^ and the upgrade level's are low as hell... now add the set bonus for runic at good or +5 Wink bwhahaha

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-30-2008 18:09.

09-30-2008 17:48 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Clan: Source/TFE

Thread Starter Thread Started by Apollo

quote:
Good Shorts of the Scout

level 4 armour set (standard BK equipment again)
Good Helmet of Adrenaline (+3)
Good Vest of the Death Sower (+4)
Good Shorts of the Scout (+4)

Level 5 ????

hope that helps Smile

Oh I'm an idiot lol sold my helmet of adrenaline a few weeks ago Frown but have the vest and the shorts Frown I had the perfect equip then threw it away
ah well gotta look for one now and so far I'm saving up for rings of youth and stuff lol thanks for all ur help people much appreciated Big Grin

09-30-2008 21:00 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
infernalranger

Registration Date: 07-17-2008

quote:
quote:

Runic Shorts of Scout

i'd have...

Titanium Ring of Youth
Titanium Ring of Youth

i'd have to agree with god like friend on the helmet and body armour because ur fogeting that runic armour has more req(in terms of intell and know) and if u play it right u can have all that equip with only 4 intell,4 know(that's the req for a good murderous mace(+1)
09-30-2008 23:20 infernalranger is offline Search for Posts by infernalranger Add infernalranger to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Knight is thinking into the far future, like when he can wield his Sword on Good Tongue The best for now is what has been mentioned..

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
quote:

Can't use vengeance/suicide with BK

I think that the crystal/friendly would be nicer than the murderous prefix, simply because it is huge when combined .... Elizabeth was untouchable for a long time I recall, especially when combined with the BK HP boost
#

Friendly 2h weapons?

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 10-01-2008 07:52.

10-01-2008 07:50 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Knight is thinking into the far future, like when he can wield his Sword on Good Tongue The best for now is what has been mentioned..

am thinking in the future, but the far futare is a lil of a understatment Tongue will be over a year befor i can wield it at good Frown i reakon another 300 points for me and i could make the runic set Smile maybe a lil more Smile

quote:
Friendly 2h weapons?

BK tats give small +% on HP on level 4 and 5 as friendly is one handed and dosent work with BK tats.. i think thats what he ment anyways, also Crystal, Reinforcing and Caring along with a couple sufix on two handed melee weps give +% on hp Smile maybe thats what she used? i dont know, is best to ask a higher point player Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 10-01-2008 10:23.

10-01-2008 10:23 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I meant caring mace of bloodsucker, I never remember which it is :S

But yeh Caring/crystal mace of bloodsucker... she used crystal mace of bloodsucker.

Your imperfection.
10-01-2008 10:34 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

beasty, that with tatoo's and high charisma and you have 1 hell'a defencs kit Smile (i can make a caring 2h sword of bloodsucker in 2 merge's Tongue )

10-01-2008 10:39 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » ??? BK Tatoos ???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH