Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 76945; 61604; 79849; 80181 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page 76945; 61604; 79849; 80181 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

76945; 61604; 79849; 80181 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 76945
Login Mundo
Char Sanctus

ID 61604
Login jihadxdeath
Char 13x666x13

ID 79849
Login Allbeone
Char Allbeone

ID 80181
Login Kapra
Char jihadxdeath

Multiaccounts and permanent ban.

03-13-2012 21:27 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Allbeone

Registration Date: 12-22-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: v13

Re: 76945; 61604; 79849; 80181 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We are all different people who play from different places. 13x666x13 and jihadxdeath are brothers and live together. People who always pay premium. We are real life friends . Never have we pushed on auction or exploited it in anyway, never done quests or attacks on different account. This cant be called multiaccount since we have 1 personal account each. the ONLY thing we do sometimes is entering friend's acount to join expos or to put stuff in CA. I am very sure of it since we do know eachother very well and communicate often

I am a grown man and will not beg or cry or threaten you, so If u decide to give us permanent ban u will throw away months, and for some of us years, of hard work and spent money.

Also if there will be no way of working something out i will never be so stupid as to waste so much time ever again.

One more thing i want to add is that i am an honest man and i have never done in this game anyhting that compromised its gameplay or used some unfair play and i am sure so didnt my friends.

thanks for attention

In a mulch of darkness are bedded the roots of endless sorrows — and of endless joys. Canst thou fix thine eye on the morning? Be glad. And if in the ultimate it blind thee, be glad also! Thou hast lived.
03-14-2012 07:54 Allbeone is offline Search for Posts by Allbeone Add Allbeone to your Buddy List
jihadxdeath

Registration Date: 03-14-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well Allbeone write almost all reasons why we not multiacc i want to add some thing
we play with bro on same pc coz we dont have 2nd when i created bro acc i notify about playing from same ip and if u check logs u see mundo allbeone and we (i mean me and my bro) playing from different ip.
hope for understanding.
03-14-2012 08:52 jihadxdeath is offline Search for Posts by jihadxdeath Add jihadxdeath to your Buddy List
Sanctus

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Allbeone wrote all reasons why we logged on multiple accounts. No one of us haven't pushed any items on auction or completing attacks or quest for each other. And sometimes we are meet in real life and logging from the same ip. But we are friend in real life, so it would be stupid if we are not. Anyway it's up to you to decide. Hope you will understand and accept our arguments. Thanks.
03-14-2012 10:42 Sanctus is offline Search for Posts by Sanctus Add Sanctus to your Buddy List
Allbeone

I am sure the logs should show that we play seperatly from different locations EVERY day, from work and home.
Anyway it would be a huge blow to us all if it will end like this

In a mulch of darkness are bedded the roots of endless sorrows — and of endless joys. Canst thou fix thine eye on the morning? Be glad. And if in the ultimate it blind thee, be glad also! Thou hast lived.
03-14-2012 12:40 Allbeone is offline Search for Posts by Allbeone Add Allbeone to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Re: 76945; 61604; 79849; 80181 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Allbeone
This cant be called multiaccount since we have 1 personal account each. the ONLY thing we do sometimes is entering friend's acount to join expos or to put stuff in CA

Thats called sitting and is still punishable with a ban... I can see how it looks like a multi account if you are constantly logging in to eachothers accounts to do that.

Please refrain from posting if you are not directly involved to the ban.
Clemenza

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

03-14-2012 12:55 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Allbeone

I have found out that it is unacceptable to login to another account on any basis.
It has happened sometimes because providers of the internet where we live is sometimes shutting down the network for no reason, and we had no choice but to ask someone to login. Therefore there were cases when i had logged in to my friends acc and vice versa to throw needed items in CA or join expo. We never PLAYED in another acc apart from our own or use it for smthing else. I also want to say that it was not exploited in any way and we really had no idea we were doing something forbidden. We do visit eachother often and right now my friends are here with me, discussing the matter.

I understand that not knowing the rules doesnt justify breaking them, all i am asking is to give us another chance seeing as we never abused the game by dodgy trades using inactive acc, or smthin else i cant even thin off.

If that will suffice we promise to never break that rule again.

03-14-2012 16:04 Allbeone is offline Search for Posts by Allbeone Add Allbeone to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

You can only log on your own account period, there's no ifs becauses or buts. If you log in on another person's account is sitting and if you do it's multiaccounts as it is virtually undistinguishable from sitting. You should have also reported playing from the same IP. These account will not be unbanned.

03-14-2012 20:22 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Allbeone

13x666x13 and jihadxdeath have reported to you from the first day jihadxdeath started playing that he and his brother will play from the same ip

03-14-2012 20:36 Allbeone is offline Search for Posts by Allbeone Add Allbeone to your Buddy List
Allbeone

and i think its a bit hard to ban us for that perm in comparison to other bans
"Sitting - one account is used by several people." i honestly thought it meant to use, as in play on a regulary basis not login to make 1 action very rarely
"b. Account sitting - ban (48h to permanent)" so u give us maximum punishment?

03-14-2012 21:29 Allbeone is offline Search for Posts by Allbeone Add Allbeone to your Buddy List
jihadxdeath

well im "sitting" almost 3 years and u ban me without any attention only now thx for fast and fair reaction )
03-15-2012 09:16 jihadxdeath is offline Search for Posts by jihadxdeath Add jihadxdeath to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by jihadxdeath
well im "sitting" almost 3 years and u ban me without any attention only now thx for fast and fair reaction )

and you are wondering why you get the biggest sentence possible?

I wont go as far as to say retarded but you are not exactly helping your cause.

(also green guy... do your thing... kinda had to post as stupidity annoys me)

Warning for spam
Clemenza

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

03-15-2012 10:37 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
kqr

images/avatars/avatar-576.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Khorne

Love it, warning for stupidity annoying him Cool can I have one too plz

On the subject though, your arument is a bit of a miss, like saying to the cops I was stealing cars for three years and thats the first time you got caught and how unfair it is to get a full sentence ;-)

I am not saying that it's the same, you're just not helping your case much

ofc you can, warning for spam
Clemenza

03-15-2012 11:26 kqr is offline Search for Posts by kqr Add kqr to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Clan: BoS

Thread closed to prevent unnecessary opinions.
The implied players PM Szeszej if needed
Clemenza

03-15-2012 11:53 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

ID 79849
Login Allbeone
Char Allbeone

Account unbanned.

04-05-2012 14:57 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 76945; 61604; 79849; 80181

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH