Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Diablo 3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Diablo 3 6 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm I'll need to upgrade my laptop or get a new one if I'm to play it anyway ><

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
09-09-2012 19:01 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Seniorman

Registration Date: 10-18-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The game is just awesome and I love the new features in it.
10-18-2012 13:14 Seniorman is offline Search for Posts by Seniorman Add Seniorman to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

I kill Diablo on Inferno Mode!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Normal - Inferno mode Happy

10-24-2012 12:31 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by FlashAOD

Congrats dude. Im running Inferno 3 Act I at the minute with my monk to try and find some decent stuff lol
10-24-2012 12:49 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Arrow Immortal King set Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Zakadum-2410

Infinite Fury!!!

12-17-2012 14:59 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
DarkSky

Registration Date: 12-19-2012

I have been playing this game for months and still not fed up of it. It’s surely worth the money and for the time we waited.
12-19-2012 10:12 DarkSky is offline Search for Posts by DarkSky Add DarkSky to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not very excited about this Expansion, this Paladin is a melee mag/sorcerer...
So many effects of lightening, it's become WOW
And game system/skills is changed similar to WOW Frown

11-23-2013 09:08 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by FlashAOD

Anybody started to play the new patched version?

I've actually started to get back in to it again, seems a nice few up dates
03-08-2014 12:56 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Yes. I play to. I like new changes. They are different from what i say on the trailer. I have some new items and i am unstopable Smile

03-10-2014 16:45 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Well, the reaper of souls add on has got me interested again, currently playing through from the beginning as a crusader Smile

12-07-2014 22:34 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Diablo 3

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH