Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Knowledge Or Strength Rings » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Knowledge Or Strength Rings
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
izthemasterqq

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Clan: -DB-

Knowledge Or Strength Rings Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Need rings that get strength or knowledge up SIGNIFICANTLY (Like +3). The Max. I am spending is a LIFESTONE, so do not post anything if you believe it is worth more than that, and do not ask me to raise my price, 'cos I won't.

Reborn. I will rise again. My Nick: dark_figure
05-14-2007 20:03 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If u want I can do and sell for u

Bracelet of Strength (+3)

Effects: CHARISMA +6, REPUTATION -1, STRENGTH +3
Requirements: LEVEL: 18, STRENGTH: 9, APPEARANCE: 19

but:
1. in next week
2. only 3 strenght Smile

sorry for my english xD
05-14-2007 20:16 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Thread Starter Thread Started by izthemasterqq
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm, a rather long wait, but is the price worth it? How much?

05-14-2007 20:35 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

about 2 HS or 10 BS

sorry for my english xD
05-14-2007 20:36 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Let's haggle, though the price shouldn't change much.

1 hs and 2 bs?

05-14-2007 20:37 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

ok, we will see when i will can do auction with it Smile
maybe u'll find other jewellery

sorry for my english xD
05-14-2007 20:42 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Naurlas

Registration Date: 05-12-2007

ring/braclet of wisdom / tomorrow evening
+ 7 know , ls
05-14-2007 20:59 Naurlas is offline Search for Posts by Naurlas Add Naurlas to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

That's quite good.

05-15-2007 18:43 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

up

05-16-2007 18:16 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Come on!

PS. DrGreenThumb, i am interested in you Bracelet of Strength.

05-17-2007 17:51 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

ok, now i have Braclet of Accuracy on auction

If I'll have BS for upgrade braclet to +3 then I can auction it on Saturday

sorry for my english xD
05-17-2007 18:05 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

M'kay.

05-18-2007 19:34 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

up

05-19-2007 09:12 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

Sorry i cant sell this ring because i have no BS to upgrade it Smile

EDIT:
I found ring of strengh (+2)

but i still have no BS Tongue

sorry for my english xD
05-19-2007 09:43 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

ok, I can sell u Ring of Strengh (+3) for 2 HS Smile

sorry for my english xD
05-20-2007 17:05 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Thanks, but i've got all i need now.

Sorry.

05-20-2007 17:38 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

ok, nvm Smile

someone will buy it

sorry for my english xD
05-20-2007 20:09 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Knowledge Or Strength Rings

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH