Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Offensive » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Offensive 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
danielamm

images/avatars/avatar-998.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Frogz

Mad Offensive Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He apologise after, but still, you dont cuss at anyone!
-Trub : offensive
My ID 6653
And I was the only one talking atm.

danielamm has attached this image (reduced version):
off.jpg

For all the good time =)
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=6653

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by danielamm: 03-18-2012 23:16.

03-18-2012 23:14 danielamm is offline Homepage of danielamm Search for Posts by danielamm Add danielamm to your Buddy List Add danielamm to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of danielamm: dmm51795845 YIM Account Name of danielamm: danielam_br View the MSN Profile for danielamm
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

48h

03-20-2012 11:08 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry, but trubs sentence... phrase, wasn't directed at anyone. Nor do I see much offence in someone saying "vagina", even if it is supposedly rude slang. Infact, I'm pretty sure I said more offensive things in the chat after that. I know it's only a 2 day ban, but unwarned and for crappy reasons causes people to quit... and to top it, it means my own square is restricted from myself.

I know there isn't meant to be discussion in this board area, but I feel there's more to this ban than simply "He was being offensive".

Oh, and I know, warning and whatnot.

PS: Before you say "There might of been more leading up to it". No, there wasn't. He said that phrase, and then "apologies" and stopped talking. Everything before that was chat about Clan Armoury.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 03-20-2012 15:32.

03-20-2012 15:31 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

The only one in charge to decide what content deserves a ban or not is Szeszej, so refrain from posting your opinion even if you think it's super necessary for you to comment it.

Warning for SPAM.

Clemenza

03-20-2012 15:55 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Offensive

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH