Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Lite Layout » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Lite Layout
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Lite Layout Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am using the Lite layout config for BW due to playing at work Tongue and I would like to ask for a little improvement. When I am checking auctions I never know in what menu I am from the following [ YOUR/WATCHED AUCTIONS ] - [ CREATE AN AUCTION ] - [ ITEMS LIST ] - [ CLOSED AUCTIONS ] . Same as when I select one of the submenus [ ALL ] - [ PENDING ] - [ Helmet ] - [ Ring ] - [ Amulet ] - [ Armour ] - [ Pants ] - [ One-handed melee weapon ] [ Two-handed melee weapon ] - [ One-handed gun ] - [ Two-handed gun ] - [ Two-handed ranged weapon ] - [ Junk ] .

I noticed in the other configurations it's marked the selection you make, so could it be possible to please change it somehow for the Lite layout too? Something simple and easy but visible, it would be very much appreciated.

Thx Smile

03-22-2012 10:03 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It will be changed soon.

Edit: Changed. Please try to refresh page using Ctrl+F5 or clear browser cache if game is still using old style sheet.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

03-23-2012 08:43 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Lite Layout

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH