Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » underworld connection issue » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page underworld connection issue
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
acidic shots
unregistered
underworld connection issue Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: cannot obtain

Problem description:

You have been logged out because of session expiry (e1-85.115.54.180(72957)/208.87.233.180).

Click here to login again

im getting this, i log in, everytime i try and click anything i get this, i know no one else can be in my account as i reset my password yesterday, so theres no way there can be anyone in my account

i am at work atm though so theres a good chance the administrators here could be accessing to ban the domain from there use list

could someone shed some light on this for me please?
03-22-2012 15:51
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

RE: underworld connection issue Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by acidic shots
Id in game: cannot obtain

72957 <-- your in game ID

just posting to help get it resolved

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

03-22-2012 16:10 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you are at work then the chance is high that admins are using sort of dynamic IP connection to connect you to outside world. If I remember well diablo had same problem at work.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-22-2012 16:23 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have this message every day Happy
1 time at work and 1 time at home Happy

03-22-2012 17:05 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
If you are at work then the chance is high that admins are using sort of dynamic IP connection to connect you to outside world. If I remember well diablo had same problem at work.

this is what i was thinking, but i just wanted a dev to clarify this with some form of description regarding the message im getting, i havent got it for a couple of hours, but i really dont wanna see this lead to a temp ban or anything like that

also, thanks para for grabbing that ID for me

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by acidic shots: 03-22-2012 19:02.

03-22-2012 19:01
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » underworld connection issue

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH