Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » This might've already been answered » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This might've already been answered
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Arkady

Registration Date: 05-04-2007

This might've already been answered Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Along the same lines of "ranged" or "gun."

I ask, what's a good tattoo? I'm an Absorber, thinking either Sniper or Hunter. Mainly cause I've had a lot of success with my ranged weapon.
05-15-2007 22:24 Arkady is offline Search for Posts by Arkady Add Arkady to your Buddy List
Drakinola

Registration Date: 03-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: MAFIA

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry to be a nusance, I can't answer, but what level do you have to be to get a tatoo?

06-21-2007 13:14 Drakinola is offline Homepage of Drakinola Search for Posts by Drakinola Add Drakinola to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Drakinola
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are no level requirements for tatoos. You just need points of progress and stones. You don't even have to have required weapons to create tatoo so be careful when you choose one.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-21-2007 13:20 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Personally i will not get a tattoo untill i am atleast level 40

As for shooters, guns are much better than ranged weapons... infact ranged weapons are useless as you will see as your level increases.
As for gun tattoos it depends if you want to use 1 or 2 handed weapons. I use 2 handed guns so i would go for sniper (i would use assassin but im a thoughtcatcher)
06-21-2007 14:59 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » This might've already been answered

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH