Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Sniper tats : Sniper rifle or AK47 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sniper tats : Sniper rifle or AK47
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Sniper tats : Sniper rifle or AK47 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, I have reached a critical point in decision taking.

I currently have these two set ups with 5/5/5/5 Sniper tatoos.

Sniper Rifle set up : DAMAGE 5× 262 - 270 Legendary Perfect Sniper rifle

Perfect Bandanna of the Shepherd (+1) UNEQUIP
Perfect Cape of Speed (+1) UNEQUIP
Good Hawk`s Amulet (+4) UNEQUIP
Good Signet of Youth (+5) UNEQUIP
Good Ring of the Bat (+3) UNEQUIP
Perfect Kilt of the Shepherd* (+1) UNEQUIP
Legendary Perfect Sniper rifle UNEQUIP

AK-47 set up : DAMAGE 9× 203 - 219 Legendary Perfect AK-47

Perfect Bandanna of the Shepherd (+1) UNEQUIP
Perfect Elvish Cape (+1) UNEQUIP
Good Hawk`s Amulet (+4) UNEQUIP
Good Signet of Youth (+5) UNEQUIP
Good Ring of the Bat (+3) UNEQUIP
Perfect Kilt of the Shepherd* (+1) UNEQUIP
Legendary Perfect AK-47 UNEQUIP

Don't bother commenting about me not having Solar, I know that and the prices have made me give up on it.

Now, I am thinking that I might sell my Sniper Rifle and my cape of speed, in order to buy two Hawks rings.

With that, I am hoping that the AK-47 set up would be as efficient if not more than a Sniper set up.

54% crits base with tats and elvish cape, and an added 38 power of blood on expeditions, koths, etc. So that bring me quite close to the max.

What I am thinking is that with a Hawk set, the sheer input in damage and the 9 attacks from the AK will level with only 5 attacks of Sniper Rifle. And the lack of % Ignore Defense will not matter that much.

I have already asked this in BOS clan chat, and they gave me some very valid answers, but I would like to have a bit more advice.
03-31-2012 12:03 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

personally id keep both.

use the sniper for high defence attacks/mobs and the ak47 for lower defence and seiges

03-31-2012 13:02 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
and the ak47 for lower defence and seiges

And ambushes, don't forget ambushes Wink Smile

Personally I'd also keep them both, as AK-47 is amazing in ambushes Smile well, with the right set up, of course.

03-31-2012 13:07 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

If you can't get solar set of jewellery, then go for it Wink .

Let's make a following simulation:

basilisk with 250 toughness (that's - 100 damage for ak-47)

evolutions:
4th level of enlightened
1st level of claws/fangs/quills
(let's say that's +41 damage in total with legendary gun bonus)

g+3 hawks set for ak option (that's +26 damage with legendary gun bonus)

36 levels of power of blood (+ 27% chance for critical hit + 72 luck[maximum chance to hit = 99%, another +14% chance for critical hit])

Total damage for sniper rifle:
5(number of attacks) × 307(average damage from sniper rifle) x 1,85(critical hit multiplier) x 0.99(maximum chance to hit multiplier) = 2811,3525 damage per round
Total damage for ak-47 with hawks set of jewellery:
9 x (278 - 100) x 1,85 x 0.99 = 2934,063 and it will get better with badge Wink .

quote:
IGN: Atomos

03-31-2012 14:44 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Sniper tats : Sniper rifle or AK47

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH