Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » legendary artistic/assault cap/mask of senses and others » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page legendary artistic/assault cap/mask of senses and others
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Falek

Registration Date: 03-31-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: WOLF

Question legendary artistic/assault cap/mask of senses and others Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

looking for
legendary artistic/assault cap/mask of senses
or any other
legendary any prefix headgear any sufix (especially of senses, prophet, TS, DS, adrenaline, punishment)

PM me in game, nick: ziomal

Paying well
Thanks in advance

This post has been edited 9 time(s), it was last edited by Falek: 07-08-2012 00:04.

03-31-2012 19:32 Falek is offline Search for Posts by Falek Add Falek to your Buddy List
Falek

Thread Starter Thread Started by Falek
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1st up

04-18-2012 17:13 Falek is offline Search for Posts by Falek Add Falek to your Buddy List
Falek

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

2nd up

06-30-2012 16:05 Falek is offline Search for Posts by Falek Add Falek to your Buddy List
Falek

3rd up

07-01-2012 12:07 Falek is offline Search for Posts by Falek Add Falek to your Buddy List
Falek

4th up

07-03-2012 22:26 Falek is offline Search for Posts by Falek Add Falek to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Regulations of buyers.

5. The names of threads must state exactly the needed item (prefix, item, suffix where applicable). In case if many items include only the most important and add "and others"

The title is not appropriate as it does not say the specified item you want, please edit and in the case of multiple items state and other. Thanks

+1

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

07-04-2012 20:20 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Falek

changed, is that ok now?

Thanks.

Btw.
6th up

07-08-2012 00:05 Falek is offline Search for Posts by Falek Add Falek to your Buddy List
Falek

7th up

07-09-2012 11:29 Falek is offline Search for Posts by Falek Add Falek to your Buddy List
Falek

8th up

07-11-2012 18:49 Falek is offline Search for Posts by Falek Add Falek to your Buddy List
Falek

9th up

07-13-2012 23:15 Falek is offline Search for Posts by Falek Add Falek to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » legendary artistic/assault cap/mask of senses and others

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH