Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » I got hacked by some one. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page I got hacked by some one. 8 Votes - Average Rating: 2.258 Votes - Average Rating: 2.258 Votes - Average Rating: 2.258 Votes - Average Rating: 2.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scotland The Brave.

Registration Date: 12-30-2011

I got hacked by some one. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

do not know who i have changed email and password also he sold all my junk and sold my lp uzis.

i got the session expiry e4 i think arpund 18:30.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scotland The Brave.: 04-07-2012 18:43.

04-07-2012 18:41 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
Skorge

images/avatars/avatar-1036.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2012
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

RE: I got hacked by some one. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Scotland The Brave.
do not know who i have changed email and password also he sold all my junk and sold my lp uzis.

i got the session expiry e4 i think arpund 18:30.

It was me who did it.

Might learn you to leave people alone and stop bugging them and telling them what to do.

Szeszej can ban me from the game and all but you will still continue to bug people and command them.

If szeszej could take a look at all the messages you have ever sent people on all the accounts you have had and traded/deleted, he will see that you a just a stupid pain to everyone.

You used to play as quite alot of people ( Some i can not remember names of ) but below is a few i can remember.

Warlock_619
Foxes V3.0
Al Capone
Gun fury ( Your cousen's old account when he received EX3 - now playing as Typhlosion )

Everyone should stay well clear of you from now.

You just bug them untill they quit or get banned.
04-07-2012 19:15 Skorge is offline Homepage of Skorge Search for Posts by Skorge Add Skorge to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

RE: I got hacked by some one. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Skorge

You used to play as quite alot of people ( Some i can not remember names of ) but below is a few i can remember.

Warlock_619
Foxes V3.0
Al Capone
Gun fury ( Your cousen's old account when he received EX3 - now playing as Typhlosion )

Hmm o.O

He was never warlock_619, only person to share that name as long as I've been on the server is the the owner of the character warlock619 (I don't know who it is).

I don't think this warrants a warning, I was mentioned and wanted to make sure my character has nothing to do with this hacking.

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
04-07-2012 19:24 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Skorge

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
quote:
Originally posted by Skorge

Warlock_619
Foxes V3.0
Al Capone

Hmm o.O

He was never warlock_619, only person to share that name as long as I've been on the server is the the owner of the character warlock619 (I don't know who it is).

I don't think this warrants a warning, I was mentioned and wanted to make sure my character has nothing to do with this hacking.

It was a charecter name change that was changed to warlock_619 not warlock619 it had an underscore in the name...i knew its him becouse we traded once, and yet again got scammed again and again by this dirty player... that was roaming the game a few years back, i did the hacking not you or anyone else, he is a dumbstruck bully that wants it all thats all

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Skorge: 04-07-2012 19:28.

04-07-2012 19:27 Skorge is offline Homepage of Skorge Search for Posts by Skorge Add Skorge to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

closed for obvious reasons.

warlock, your name was mentioned, valid post, no warning.

lets see if szeszej would like to discuss it further with you two

04-07-2012 19:47 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can I get at least account name? I can't do much without that.

04-07-2012 20:55 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scotland The Brave.

ign fury sorry i forgot.
04-07-2012 20:59 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

ID 1053
Login techy1
Posta The Almighty Rambo

ID 32884
Login bd_456
Posta Blood-boy

ID 35329
Login acheron
Posta Hefun

Multiaccounts and permanent ban

E-mail changes to the previous one, recover your password and I'll unban your account.

04-08-2012 00:15 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

none of them are to do with this matter sez
04-08-2012 00:18 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

ID 35931
Login Skorge
Posta Skorge

Ofc permanent too

04-08-2012 00:22 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

sez i have access to it. please un ban my account.
04-08-2012 00:22 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

unbanned

04-08-2012 00:25 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

thank you alot.
04-08-2012 00:25 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
sir john

Registration Date: 03-10-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: A.S.X

ban Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we have all told you we have played in this server and we reported it to you and you still bann us why ???

underworld bloodboy
04-08-2012 02:16 sir john is offline Search for Posts by sir john Add sir john to your Buddy List
blood-boy

Registration Date: 02-02-2012
Clan: BOS

accounts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Szeszej why ban us we reported to you about change of account and same ip address ont see why you tell us to report it but ban it anyway?

04-08-2012 11:18 blood-boy is offline Search for Posts by blood-boy Add blood-boy to your Buddy List
Skorge

After all this yet again.....the stupid one gets off lightly, szeszej - you must see sence and remove the rediculous player you just unbanned.

Would you rather lose 1 bad player, or would you let over 3 good players leave becouse of 1 numbskull.
04-08-2012 15:55 Skorge is offline Homepage of Skorge Search for Posts by Skorge Add Skorge to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Next time report the player that is harassing you, otherwise I cannot ban him.

04-10-2012 19:56 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
blood-boy

so wahts happing about mine, my brothers and my cousins account then?

04-10-2012 23:26 blood-boy is offline Search for Posts by blood-boy Add blood-boy to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

They will stay banned for multiaccounts and pushing.

04-11-2012 13:34 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
blood-boy

but why? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we reported them as same ip address and how was it a push?

04-12-2012 23:01 blood-boy is offline Search for Posts by blood-boy Add blood-boy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » I got hacked by some one.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH