Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » login bug » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page login bug 10 Votes - Average Rating: 8.2010 Votes - Average Rating: 8.2010 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marcinekk

Registration Date: 02-22-2012

How much longer ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How long does it takes to fix a bug ?
We better get our bonuses this week.
04-08-2012 03:42 Marcinekk is offline Search for Posts by Marcinekk Add Marcinekk to your Buddy List
ALJE

Registration Date: 07-28-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

most likely a failed expo aswel so poh would be nice from the rezz :/
04-08-2012 04:03 ALJE is offline Search for Posts by ALJE Add ALJE to your Buddy List
Marcinekk

Registration Date: 02-22-2012

this will create such mess.. uuhhh... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

People not being able to join during sieges as well as Arenas and expos. Alot of main and higher levels paying for premium and not being able to log. What worse our poor mods are bored to death without being able to ban any1 from playing haha. But seriously, this is lack of respec for costumers tho, since no1 realy informed us what or when this may be fixed or if there is even a problem with the game. I had to find out from here on my own as many others.
04-08-2012 05:22 Marcinekk is offline Search for Posts by Marcinekk Add Marcinekk to your Buddy List
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Glad to know it's not just me!
04-08-2012 05:31 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
Mergyn

Registration Date: 03-24-2012
Clan: SAN

a progress report would be nice
04-08-2012 06:20 Mergyn is offline Search for Posts by Mergyn Add Mergyn to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Mergyn
a progress report would be nice

yeah its been over 6 hrs now

any players from usa/canadaaa have just had there whole evening bw-less

and the rest of us bw junkies are suffering here too

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-08-2012 06:31 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
bigsierra

Registration Date: 01-03-2012
Clan: LGN

I had to go to France to play... and google translate isn't working too well. I've made 2 levels though. lol

Scott_Angels
04-08-2012 06:46 bigsierra is offline Search for Posts by bigsierra Add bigsierra to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered

chances are, failed koth, failed expo, wasted 100k people and 2500 poh, wasted chance to host a koth and wasted chance to host an expo

us players deserve to be compensated handsomely for this, nearly 7 hours downtime
04-08-2012 06:50
bigsierra

That sucks, bigtime, acidic Frown

Scott_Angels
04-08-2012 06:51 bigsierra is offline Search for Posts by bigsierra Add bigsierra to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by bigsierra
I had to go to France to play... and google translate isn't working too well. I've made 2 levels though. lol

Scott_Angels

long way to travel just to play bw m8 :p

ontopic: maybee its got to do with the new event..changing the exp rate etc might have caused a problem

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-08-2012 06:51 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
bigsierra

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
quote:
Originally posted by bigsierra

Scott_Angels

long way to travel just to play bw m8 :p

ontopic: maybee its got to do with the new event..changing the exp rate etc might have caused a problem

Mine was on topic... it's working on the French server... It should be working on this one.
04-08-2012 07:06 bigsierra is offline Search for Posts by bigsierra Add bigsierra to your Buddy List
Mergyn

Registration Date: 03-24-2012
Clan: SAN

nice in theory - pity it's not true
04-08-2012 07:10 Mergyn is offline Search for Posts by Mergyn Add Mergyn to your Buddy List
acdexc

Registration Date: 04-11-2009
Clan: S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by Hazardous
Glad to know it's not just me!

me too.

I have the same problem.

04-08-2012 07:19 acdexc is offline Search for Posts by acdexc Add acdexc to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

woke up early to get all i can from event and ..... nothing :/ funny is that i think we can even wait till tuesday Tongue as we got Easter.

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

04-08-2012 07:21 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Trigerog

Registration Date: 07-09-2009

Guys seriously - i don´t know any other game working as steady as BW. Playing almost 4 years and remmeber only 2 fails (this and the last one). All other games i ever played were bunch of bugs...

Yea i was in expo too, in wrong gear etc. Just hoping the rest of team was in right gear so we could make it.

I´m sure devs are working on it and it´s almost fixed already for sure Wink Yea i´m addicted too but i can live several hours without BW and i´m sure you too Big Grin

04-08-2012 07:52 Trigerog is offline Search for Posts by Trigerog Add Trigerog to your Buddy List Add Trigerog to your Contact List
jaja684

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

still nothing but the boards working this time so I know its not me. good luck in getting it up and running soon.

04-08-2012 08:10 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
Seven82

Registration Date: 03-07-2011

looks like the Easter Bug came this year instead of the bunny Frown

IGN - Sevendustx
04-08-2012 08:27 Seven82 is offline Search for Posts by Seven82 Add Seven82 to your Buddy List
Logochan

Registration Date: 04-08-2012

it seems to be like that for more than 24h right now, i think is server bug, people having Easter so, if it is so common i would wait, and hope for good event to pay back Smile
04-08-2012 08:39 Logochan is offline Search for Posts by Logochan Add Logochan to your Buddy List
carpy42

Registration Date: 03-19-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by Seven82
looks like the Easter Bug came this year instead of the bunny Frown

Frown i dont like eating bugs

04-08-2012 08:48 carpy42 is offline Search for Posts by carpy42 Add carpy42 to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

BW servers have so little problems that I had to first configure my chrome, try with phone , restart laptop and THEN I had idea to come and see is it only me or there are others

I hope this gets fixed soon tho

04-08-2012 08:55 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
BishBash

Registration Date: 10-05-2011

some info please!!!! after all we are customers!!!

Bosh...

getting alil to high on chocolate!!
04-08-2012 09:13 BishBash is offline Search for Posts by BishBash Add BishBash to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Fixed. We're deeply sorry for this problem caused by mispelling a letter Roll Eyes

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

04-08-2012 09:17 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

Server is up, God's Squabble is on

quote:
Fixed. We're deeply sorry for this problem caused by mispelling a letter

O_o

And wash away my innocence and fear

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Noumenon: 04-08-2012 09:24.

04-08-2012 09:19 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Organiser Location Participants Phase Finish Operations
Celdari Desert Ephermeh II 4
322 / 490 2
V

I take it that -30,000 timer will eventually sort itself out?
04-08-2012 09:24 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
BishBash

Registration Date: 10-05-2011

still a bug, there as flash stated, and that is stopping any new expo's being started.

Bosh.
04-08-2012 09:31 BishBash is offline Search for Posts by BishBash Add BishBash to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Well on the half hour they finished. With us all in wrong gear. Even though it should have finished at 1AM. Thanks for that..
04-08-2012 09:32 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-17-2009

All expos have finished now. However, mine was supposed to end at 00:30 so My team was going to have double exp. Well, where is it?:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=14b1d13049

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lightboy: 04-08-2012 09:34.

04-08-2012 09:33 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

quote:
Originally posted by lightboy
All expos have finished now. However, mine was supposed to end at 00:30 so My team was going to have double exp. Well, where is it?:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=14b1d13049

You haven't event.. So why should double pops?

I think BW Team turn off event to work properly BW

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
04-08-2012 09:39 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Inukiel

Registration Date: 12-29-2009
Clan: Dash

I am still pretty pissed over this nights expo...

It feels very harsh loosing an expo that we could have won so easily...

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=fc9b1f0b20

IGN = Nomiko
04-08-2012 10:55 Inukiel is offline Search for Posts by Inukiel Add Inukiel to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Inukiel
Celdari

Registration Date: 03-30-2011
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Inukiel
I am still pretty pissed over this nights expo...

It feels very harsh loosing an expo that we could have won so easily...

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=fc9b1f0b20

Yeah.

First we had that downtime, then dns issues and now this. All three times I do an expo and it fails thanks to this. Oh well..
04-08-2012 13:24 Celdari is offline Search for Posts by Celdari Add Celdari to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

y'know what? All of you can quit your bitching about this. The devs tried to do something nice for us and though they admitted that they messed up and put a different event on. All of you who started an expo (and won) what are you crying about? Are you suggesting that had there not been any mention of x2 exp that you wouldnt have started an expo? If so, be glad you got some exp then!!!

Those who's expos did mess up, relax, its an expo, don't jump down the dev's throat as if they'd had to use a week old backup file!

04-08-2012 14:45 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
acidic shots
unregistered

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=257a045bbd

i believe that you will be willing to compensate for this? considering it cost me over 100k people and 2K poh to res this mob, plus i would of had a kill team there ready to apply if you could actually spell?..............................

thank you for your time
04-08-2012 21:00
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » login bug

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH