Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Closed » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
IKILL

images/avatars/avatar-1052.gif

Registration Date: 04-08-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS Member

Closed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have chosen to go for The Sniper tattoo but not sure wich one to work on first. I wouldnt like to start the Tactician or Instructor just yet as they are 4500 to start. However the first two wich are Shooting Ace and Squad leader are only 1000 to start.

My question to you guy's and girl's is this: Wich one out of Shooting Ace (Chance to hit) and Squad Leader (Ignores defence) should i start firstly?

Please comment your suggestion's or message me in the game.
Thankyou for your time to read.

Total Badges: 3

How To Get Rich!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by IKILL: 04-16-2012 15:31.

04-10-2012 18:54 IKILL is offline Homepage of IKILL Search for Posts by IKILL Add IKILL to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for IKILL
Scotland The Brave.

Registration Date: 12-30-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Chance to hit is always first then crit then ignore def and then the last one.
04-10-2012 18:57 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
IKILL

images/avatars/avatar-1052.gif

Registration Date: 04-08-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS Member

Thread Starter Thread Started by IKILL
RE: Tattoo Selection. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by IKILL
I have chosen to go for The Sniper tattoo but not sure wich one to work on first. I wouldnt like to start the Tactician or Instructor just yet as they are 4500 to start. However the first two wich are Shooting Ace and Squad leader are only 1000 to start.

My question to you guy's and girl's is this: Wich one out of Shooting Ace (Chance to hit) and Squad Leader (Ignores defence) should i start firstly?

Please comment your suggestion's or message me in the game.
Thankyou for your time to read.

Chosen wich ill go for first, thankyou to those who helped me in the game Big Grin

CLOSED Thread.

Total Badges: 3

How To Get Rich!

04-16-2012 15:31 IKILL is offline Homepage of IKILL Search for Posts by IKILL Add IKILL to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for IKILL
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Closed

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH