Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Long journey ... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Long journey ...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: .DB.

Long journey ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9760aff44a
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=73ea0a062b
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=429443e3b0
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c47c8da1aa
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8c9fb8308e
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2140c15811
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f08f59e16f
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=16ae0249f5
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=add176ba1d

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f0c256a9a8

and first try ...
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4c9c80d158

and first time use horror
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=270ff7b0e4

now i need luck to complete my equipment :-)

Horror on expo phoenix:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8519f9e73e

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Scyanide: 10-06-2008 13:14.

10-06-2008 11:00 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wahey Scyanide Wink that pic is seriously cool Tongue ... first one on the server too arent ya?? Tongue congrats Big Grin
10-06-2008 11:14 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Awesome new graphic! I gotta get me one of those. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
10-06-2008 12:16 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

RE: Long journey ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

very nice scy..........

congrats
10-06-2008 15:30 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

now u tell us :<

well i m gonna be the second one then if i ever mange to pass the quests Frown

10-06-2008 16:25 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
DeathRanger

images/avatars/avatar-216.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2008
Clan: TRC

Thats a nice arcana the horror! Better than the flippin pooh that they gave absorbers! I can tell any difference in my crit hit rate with it at full! Why do we get rubbish all the time!!

Will prob change over to that when i complete my quests!

Is it when you've completed theeasy, normal or diffcult quests in Act II?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DeathRanger: 10-06-2008 17:33.

10-06-2008 17:32 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

whoa thats cool cant wait till i that far in the game wonder what the male version looks like

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
10-06-2008 18:52 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

1, thanks for showing us!
2, can you show the other arcana please?

10-06-2008 19:04 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scyanide

Other two curses ...

Night Hunter COST 30 BLOOD POINTS
Increases perception.

Breath of Death COST 40 BLOOD POINTS
When your HP is below 35% your damage is increased but your agility decreased.
10-06-2008 20:15 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Increases perception.

i dun really get it

cat pat costs = 20bp per lvl
bloodfrenz costs = 13 i think..

and night hunter = 30blp ??? wtf???

anyways how do u get to this path again?

10-06-2008 21:21 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Scyanide
Triple Ace

when you will finish all pilgrimages then you can become Cursed one...
10-06-2008 21:35 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

far quest or the hard hard quest

10-06-2008 21:46 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
Increases perception.

i dun really get it

cat pat costs = 20bp per lvl
bloodfrenz costs = 13 i think..

and night hunter = 30blp ??? wtf???

anyways how do u get to this path again?

i think it costs so much to stop people over using it, dont forget cursed one gets +10% bp, will be a high level and will probs use shaministic set.
if it was like using bloodfrenzy you would be able to get like an extra 40-50 perception in expos and stuff
10-06-2008 21:47 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

quote:

hard hard quests :-)
thats way i have links to all of them :-) you know now pilgrimages in order :-)
10-06-2008 21:51 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Scyanide
quote:

thats way i have links to all of them :-) you know now pilgrimages in order :-)

WOOOTTTTTTT>>>>...... i m having hard time passing far quests how the hell m i mean to pass SUPER HARD QUEST :<

scy u gotta help me Wink

10-06-2008 21:56 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Scyanide
Triple Ace

we will fix something :-)
10-06-2008 22:18 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

i don't think breath of death is worth as the culist one is stronger
they get 10 damnge you only get 7 think theres is cheaper and yours is effected by defence
10-06-2008 23:39 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
DeathRanger

images/avatars/avatar-216.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2008
Clan: TRC

quote:

Damn I have completed the easy quests in act II but only 1 of the hard tasks lol and your saying i have to complete all of them and then all of the next lot as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sac of M*rd! Big Grin

10-06-2008 23:59 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by fool
i don't think breath of death is worth as the culist one is stronger
they get 10 damnge you only get 7 think theres is cheaper and yours is effected by defence
Unless you have loads of attacks Wink

10-07-2008 00:12 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

i dont like it Crying

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=eeb642e4c3

grats thou scyanide Smile first to do it aswell... nice Smile

10-07-2008 01:20 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

And the cursed ones look AWESOME

Your imperfection.
10-07-2008 15:43 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Damien Von Absinthe

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

Gratz. Thats pretty cool.
05-12-2009 14:30 Damien Von Absinthe is offline Search for Posts by Damien Von Absinthe Add Damien Von Absinthe to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Damien Von Absinthe
Gratz. Thats pretty cool.

Damien Von Absinthe, this thread is almost a year old. Do not resurrect threads unless you have something substantial and new to bring.

Also, after you read General Rules & Regulations, check the regulations of Trophy Hall and you will see posts such as "Nice" or "Thats pretty Cool" will be treated as spam.

I'm letting you off with two warnings here, do not expect any further lee way.

05-12-2009 14:43 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Long journey ...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH