Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » i cant bid on auction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page i cant bid on auction
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: UTA aka BC

i cant bid on auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game:

Problem description:
auctions doesent works properly, i cant bid on any item

opera

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sqeshu: 04-16-2012 14:14.

04-16-2012 14:12 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

RE: i cant bid on auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sqeshu
Id in game:

Problem description:
auctions doesent works properly, i cant bid on any item

opera

worked an hour ago but seems broken now...

I use firefox

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-16-2012 14:15 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I Was just About To Post here i carnt bid also

i use chrome

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 04-16-2012 14:18.

04-16-2012 14:17 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

same here, Opera.

But apparently some people can use the Back button to browse back into the bidding history and place bids.

So temporary fix there.
04-16-2012 14:19 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

My layout is also screwed aswell as bids. I'm on iPhone.
04-16-2012 14:45 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

All these problems when a new feature is added.....

quote:
[UW] When bidding, stones will be chosen starting from the best possible (previously the last offer was copied and the difference filled with Bloodstones).

[UW] "0" button added to bidding window that zeroes all the fields.

04-16-2012 14:47 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Fixed now, thread closed.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-16-2012 16:44 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » i cant bid on auction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH