Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Perfect Demonic Pike » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Perfect Demonic Pike 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Yop_return

Registration Date: 04-25-2011

Perfect Demonic Pike Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Send me message if you are interested Smile

auction lasts for 24 hours from MP

#SOLD

You can include items in price, but ask me first!

Good luck Wink

Yopnico Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Yop_return: 04-19-2012 11:27.

04-17-2012 11:26 Yop_return is offline Search for Posts by Yop_return Add Yop_return to your Buddy List
Yop_return

Thread Starter Thread Started by Yop_return
RE: Perfect Demonic Pike Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Yop_return
Send me message if you are interested Smile

auction lasts for 24 hours from MP

#Perfect Demonic Pike : MP 30 000pop
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 78 - 148
Effects: Chance to hit -10, chance for critical hit +20 %, AGILITY +26, damage increased by 4 for every 4 levels, HP (base + buildings bonus) -5 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 48 (50), STRENGTH: 26 (27), KNOWLEDGE: 23
Value: 40 000 Lgo

You can include items in price, but ask me first!

Good luck Wink

Yopnico Tongue
04-17-2012 11:31 Yop_return is offline Search for Posts by Yop_return Add Yop_return to your Buddy List
Yop_return

Thread Starter Thread Started by Yop_return
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up Big Grin
04-18-2012 20:30 Yop_return is offline Search for Posts by Yop_return Add Yop_return to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Perfect Demonic Pike

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH