Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Expedition HOWL's first Sphinx kill ;) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page HOWL's first Sphinx kill ;)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

HOWL's first Sphinx kill ;) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sphinx= PWNED

04-17-2012 19:43 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hammertimes first sphinx kill Wink

good run though, well played guys
04-17-2012 19:46
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by acidic shots
hammertimes first sphinx kill Wink

good run though, well played guys

My actual first kill was my first badge attempt actually XD But I know what you're saying Wink

Was meant to be a Noble though XD

04-17-2012 19:51 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Expedition HOWL's first Sphinx kill ;)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH