Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis Which plastic set? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Which plastic set?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Which plastic set? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I use for defense plastic set. But don't know exacly which is better... I use in defence: Good Headband of Adrenaline, Good Gorset of the Speed, Good Shorts of the Night, Legendary Good Demonic Club of the Leader, Perfect Demonic Dagger of the Leader and also don't know which plastic set will be better...

Legendary Good Plastic Amulet of Levitation
Amulet
Effects: APPEARANCE +13, CHARISMA +7, REPUTATION -4, STRENGTH +9, AGILITY +9
Requirements: LEVEL: 45 (52), APPEARANCE: 30 (35), INTELLIGENCE: 18 (21), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 9 375 Lgo

Legendary Good Plastic Ring of Hard Skin
Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +9, CHARISMA +5, REPUTATION -3, AGILITY -1, TOUGHNESS +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 30 (35), APPEARANCE: 32 (37), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 8 625 Lgo

Legendary Good Plastic Ring
Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +9, CHARISMA +5, REPUTATION -3
Requirements: LEVEL: 26 (30), APPEARANCE: 27 (31), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 4 875 Lgo

Legendary Good Plastic : maximum damage of all weapons +20, BLOOD PTS +12 %, dodge guns +15 %, opponent does not attack in the first round of combat, PERCEPTION +6

OR

Legendary Good Plastic Amulet of Levitation
Amulet
Effects: APPEARANCE +13, CHARISMA +7, REPUTATION -4, STRENGTH +9, AGILITY +9
Requirements: LEVEL: 45 (52), APPEARANCE: 30 (35), INTELLIGENCE: 18 (21), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 9 375 Lgo

Perfect Plastic Bracelet of Youth
Ring
Effects: CHARISMA +10, REPUTATION -5, APPEARANCE +8, STRENGTH +6, AGILITY +4
Requirements: LEVEL: 63 (74), APPEARANCE: 46 (53)
Value: 16 500 Lgo

Good Plastic Bracelet of Youth
Ring
Effects: CHARISMA +8, REPUTATION -5, APPEARANCE +6, STRENGTH +5, AGILITY +3
Requirements: LEVEL: 51 (59), APPEARANCE: 36 (42)
Value: 12 375 Lgo

Good Plastic : maximum damage of all weapons +20, BLOOD PTS +12 %, dodge guns +15 %

Stats with:

1) Legendary Good Plastic set:
DEFENCE 96
STRENGTH 63
AGILITY 128
TOUGHNESS 55
CHARISMA 77
PERCEPTION 52

2) Good Plastic set:
DEFENCE 89
STRENGTH 74
AGILITY 136
TOUGHNESS 48
CHARISMA 85
PERCEPTION 46

In first set I got this: "opponent does not attack in the first round of combat" and it's really cool against gunners with horror.. but the same I got less charisma, agility and strength...

So which set I should choose?

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
04-20-2012 20:17 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i would chose the 2nd one as you can always use cap of punishment and have same result with opponent not attacking in 1st round and still have better stats not wearing adrenaline on head.

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

04-20-2012 20:21 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Thread Starter Thread Started by TwoSwords.
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm.. but if I undress adreanline my agility and strength will go down..

Please for few more advices

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
04-21-2012 05:49 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Seven82

Registration Date: 03-07-2011

i like the first set better twoswords... i always find stopping an opponents attacks for a round helps a lot..

IGN - Sevendustx
04-21-2012 23:27 Seven82 is offline Search for Posts by Seven82 Add Seven82 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis Which plastic set?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH