Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld tattoos and weapons for 1h gunner » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page tattoos and weapons for 1h gunner
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Deadliest-Warrior

Registration Date: 04-17-2012
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: D-A

tattoos and weapons for 1h gunner Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

right im wanting to change to 1H Gunner im a 2H gunner at the min

i want to know whats better tattoos for 1H gunners
and which guns would be better im level 70

i was thinking uzi's i alrady have one at leg good but i only have one i was thinking about MP5Ks any suggestion's

and what equipment i should use to make the perfect one handed gunner

Think im going for leg perfect uzi+1

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Deadliest-Warrior: 04-23-2012 19:22.

04-23-2012 13:05 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

RE: tattoos and weapons for 1h gunner Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think you just need to think twice before swapping from 2HG to 1HG...

What do you think is the difference?

2HGunners (Snipers) now are very powerful... best that 1HG, you just need good items...

LVL 70....

P+1 bandanna of shepherd or precognition (same for 1HG)
any armor that you can equip and give damage... (same for 1HG)
solar set (same for 1HG)
shorts of shepherd, until LVL 80 you must have P+1 kilt of shepherd (same for 1HG)

and weapons... this is the difference

1HG - you must merge 2 weapons - 12 attacks X 120 to 170 damage
2HG - legendary AK - now this weapon is most useful that sniper - 7 attacks x 400 damage (you have 80% critical chances with sniper tattoo)

Now what do you say ?

04-24-2012 16:36 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Deadliest-Warrior

Thread Starter Thread Started by Deadliest-Warrior
RE: tattoos and weapons for 1h gunner Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
I think you just need to think twice before swapping from 2HG to 1HG...

What do you think is the difference?

2HGunners (Snipers) now are very powerful... best that 1HG, you just need good items...

LVL 70....

P+1 bandanna of shepherd or precognition (same for 1HG)
any armor that you can equip and give damage... (same for 1HG)
solar set (same for 1HG)
shorts of shepherd, until LVL 80 you must have P+1 kilt of shepherd (same for 1HG)

and weapons... this is the difference

1HG - you must merge 2 weapons - 12 attacks X 120 to 170 damage
2HG - legendary AK - now this weapon is most useful that sniper - 7 attacks x 400 damage (you have 80% critical chances with sniper tattoo)

Now what do you say ?

right im a 2HG right now and dont like it i perfer 1HG even if i still do crap 12 hits around 150 damage a shot i think is great then get something that plus up damage then it will hit around 200-300 per shot so lets say 250 damage times 12 3000 per round.

I dont like ak anyways plus easyer to get 1HG than 2H leg sniper which i would use but i want 1HG and yeah same here leg sniper if i could get right items to make 5 hits around 400-500 damage crit at highest so lets say 450 times 5 2250 damage per round but if i get things that up damage so it makes the sniper do 800-900 so 850 times 5 4250 damage per round.

but i want 1HG Tongue

04-24-2012 16:55 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

then just keep curent items and just change weapons Wink

04-24-2012 18:27 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Deadliest-Warrior

Thread Starter Thread Started by Deadliest-Warrior
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
then just keep curent items and just change weapons Wink

will do thanks for your help grizly im always honoured

04-24-2012 20:02 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld tattoos and weapons for 1h gunner

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH