Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Tattoo wars » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tattoo wars 11 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.55
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NateDogg
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
New change's made,

Some noobie has become a hunter, natedogg has lost his first place aswell as his gold memeber-ship

Why? I have not been beaten by any HUNTER. As stated on the FIRST page i Quote:

"Gold = Undefeted/unstopable"

AND

"to claim a place you must;
- Beat your opponent three times in attack
- Or twice in defence
- Or once in attack and once in defence"

So just because he's changed to hunter i am not first, don't agree with that, you kinda just changed the rules to their.

Just because Vlade is bos doesn't mean i am not willing to be attacked 3 or more times or vica verca, I hardly think changing tattoo means your the best at the tattoo.

What you should do like you've done with the other tattoo's is stick them at the bottom and let them work there way up.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 06-30-2009 09:41.

06-30-2009 09:27
Nayrlien

Registration Date: 12-13-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not sure Vlade Should really be put straight in at number 1. While i agree he is going to be good with a shuriken, Nate still has higher stats and would still probably beat him in attack.

The problem you have is they are both part of the same Alliance/Clan so will never fight.

Nate has worked for a long time on his tat and setup, so should surely be afforded a little respect here, not just moved down cause someone with more points changes tattoo.

I on the other hand probably shouldn't be just below Nate, Sherah should probably be above me, 0esebius also should be above me. These are just 2 of the Hunters i know of, so the list probably needs altering a little bit.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nayrlien: 06-30-2009 09:38.

06-30-2009 09:33 Nayrlien is offline Search for Posts by Nayrlien Add Nayrlien to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nayrlien
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

I agree with the two above, but also I read somewhere some speculation that Cesarz was no longer a collector - but he is:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c8f856e593

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

06-30-2009 10:34 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Hunter and gangster need work. I think gangster there is Niki, then lucifersangel, then I since nndungu is now a collector.

I agree Nate should not lose his position until Vlade can beat him

Your imperfection.
06-30-2009 12:08 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Knightroad

I'm sorry for any confusion. i thought vlade was higher points. he's only ranked 3rd, I have always done it via in game points to start off with. the hole idea of the thread is to prove points mean nothing.

Let me get back to you soon nate, let me have a bowl of cornflakes first please Smile lol

Also; puredoom, Popsicle should be on the hunter ranking. he has shown me links in game of him spanking you silly and you not being able to hit him :X

EDIT; Nate, you can keep you're 1st place, vlade will be joint 1st but in 2nd place... if you know what i mean? as for being a gold member... :X i dont know...
Gimme a second and i will put everything back in place

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 06-30-2009 13:37.

06-30-2009 13:10 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: Tattoo wars Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

eh, you might want to strike me(Nndungu) from the gangster list, been a long time since i belonged to that list.

Also Cesarz is far from unbeatable, i hit him twice almost every day:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e0dff82a59

oh and i can also beat number two on the list Smile
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6870a2aca0

But i'm to high level to try number three..

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 06-30-2009 14:09.

06-30-2009 13:58 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Nayrlien

Registration Date: 12-13-2007

Still need to change the Hunter Tatoo though mate, as i said before Sherah is a hunter and so is 0esebius so they need to be added above me really as i'm pretty sure they can both beat me in attack as i have real crap HP.
06-30-2009 13:59 Nayrlien is offline Search for Posts by Nayrlien Add Nayrlien to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nayrlien
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Nndungu is the 2nd best collector Wink

06-30-2009 18:48 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Clan: D.B.

quote:
Originally posted by Nayrlien
Not sure Vlade Should really be put straight in at number 1. While i agree he is going to be good with a shuriken, Nate still has higher stats and would still probably beat him in attack.

Probably not ;D

NateDogg has got 304 agi+perc in ambush

Vlade has got 273.
273-9+88=352 agi+perc range

DMG:

Normal:

NateDogg attacks with Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5), M i K e L takes 79 damage.
NateDogg attacks with Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5), M i K e L takes 77 damage.

Vlade attacks with Legendary Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5), M i K e L takes 175 damage.
Vlade attacks with Legendary Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5), M i K e L takes 171 damage.

Critical:

NateDogg strikes critically with Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5), M i K e L takes 231 damage.
NateDogg strikes critically with Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5), M i K e L takes 237 damage.

Vlade strikes critically with Legendary Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5), M i K e L takes 525 damage.
Vlade strikes critically with Legendary Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5), M i K e L takes 510 damage.

Vlade probably don't even look on forum :p

Maybe NateDogg will attack Vlade , and show us result :>

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mikel: 07-01-2009 04:24.

06-30-2009 22:15 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Right, i think everything is up to date..

Now start killing each other you bloody pansies Tongue

07-02-2009 12:44 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

RE: Tattoo wars Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh and one more thing, I am not a new collector. I was actually collector before Cesarz but because i use guns people did not notice Smile

This was when i reset Gangster tattoos:
2009-03-09 09:25:02 Reset tattoos (value: 142 500) -60 days

two more ambushes:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e3b60707b5
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=18a732836c

(if you wonder about the dodges, they com from G+5 twisted set)

Not so fair to post, because Cesarz don't often ambush back Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 07-02-2009 13:55.

07-02-2009 13:50 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Ah, dam your chuck norris set Smile

I guess your the new daddy of the collector tattoo then Wink

07-02-2009 14:04 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

neither of us can defeat the other in defensive right now i think...

07-02-2009 14:06 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
to claim a place you must;
- Beat your opponent three times in attack
- Or twice in defence
- Or once in attack and once in defence

You have beaten him in attack 3 times Smile
And i think it's because your a jumping bean? lol Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 07-02-2009 14:10.

07-02-2009 14:10 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Mikel
quote:

Probably not ;D

Vlade has got 273.

DMG:

Normal:

NateDogg attacks with Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5), M i K e L takes 79 damage.
NateDogg attacks with Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5), M i K e L takes 77 damage.

Vlade attacks with Legendary Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5), M i K e L takes 175 damage.
Vlade attacks with Legendary Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5), M i K e L takes 171 damage.

Critical:

NateDogg strikes critically with Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5), M i K e L takes 231 damage.
NateDogg strikes critically with Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5), M i K e L takes 237 damage.

Vlade strikes critically with Legendary Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5), M i K e L takes 525 damage.
Vlade strikes critically with Legendary Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5), M i K e L takes 510 damage.

nate has a legendary wep too, he just doesn't tend to use it in ambushes Wink

07-02-2009 16:37 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

quote:
Originally posted by honorus
nate has a legendary wep too, he just doesn't tend to use it in ambushes Wink

Normal shuri is better in ambushes than legendary :p [in my opinion ofc]

But if u don't have high perc+agi , than u need to use legendary Big Grin

And i'm sure that Vlade is better Hunter than NateDogg [atm] , but they don't show us any ambush yet Frown

07-02-2009 17:00 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Giacometti

Registration Date: 12-14-2008

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why there is no thread like this considering the races? Like a "Race Wars"? I am not enough active on the forum to up date, but it would be fun, no?
07-03-2009 11:03 Giacometti is offline Search for Posts by Giacometti Add Giacometti to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Cause that would be racial discrimination Smile

07-03-2009 12:08 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Lol @ Diablo
in the name of war and killing everything i think i would be racest Big Grin

07-03-2009 12:10 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Giacometti

Registration Date: 12-14-2008

Thank you for laughing at my suggestion... I don't see why it would be more discriminative than making a rank by tatoo.
07-03-2009 13:23 Giacometti is offline Search for Posts by Giacometti Add Giacometti to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Wasnt laughing at the idea -.- was lol'ing at diablo's lil joke

You would have to find someone who is on like every hour of the day to update it. i can barely keep up with this some weeks to be honest. there are only 5 race's so it would be manic and panic with the updateing, even thou barely 25% of people that play BW use the forums.

07-03-2009 21:08 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
marmaladegirl

Registration Date: 02-24-2008

I think i am No.1 Black Knight again, since i can beat zarkhir:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=59d6528939
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e78eff9719
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8051442a26
08-04-2009 11:54 marmaladegirl is offline Search for Posts by marmaladegirl Add marmaladegirl to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Congrats marmalade Wink
Is updated

08-04-2009 14:04 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
marmaladegirl

hehe, thanks Knightroad, don't forget the bit at the top on page 1 too Wink

"Black knight: Zarky"
08-04-2009 14:46 marmaladegirl is offline Search for Posts by marmaladegirl Add marmaladegirl to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by marmaladegirl
hehe, thanks Knightroad, don't forget the bit at the top on page 1 too Wink

"Black knight: Zarky"

Updated as Knight isn't on

08-04-2009 23:00 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Can i ask, if u could kill 4th best in ur catagory but not 5th, what happens

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
08-04-2009 23:03 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

then u will get 4th and knock the people below u down... why?

i know u cant beat me, nor the people on either side

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

08-04-2009 23:44 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

O course i can't beat u mate, same clan ring a bell, so i did then i'd take 4th, 4th->5th 5th-> bye bye

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
08-04-2009 23:53 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Back on the gangster spectrum please for Set Abominae

Your imperfection.
08-05-2009 01:51 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

I'm gonna refresh this topic :p

quote:
Berserker
1) ANUBIS
2) M i K e L
3) Kenpachi
4) Exorcist

[...]

Blue = Sleeping tattoo (not much action)

I hope this tatoo 'll be sleeping no more :d

3 links:

M i K e L ambushed ANUBIS !

I know , 1st link is a lil bit old , but i can remove it and prepere new if some1 want :p

09-02-2009 23:37 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

I know this is properbly necro posting but has this been stopped now or is it just sleeping atm or forgoten

Sorry mods 4 Necro but how else will it maybe be restarted

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-29-2009 14:49 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Can I become 4th best Demon Lord as there are only 3 so far ?

01-15-2010 20:26 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
TheDestroyer

Registration Date: 04-17-2009
Clan: DARK

i'm the 4th place demonlord Tongue lets ambush mort thenConfused only just taken this acc over i really do suck as a demonlord Tongue )

in other news
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=23786427&key=2f623250e8

Big Grin Big Grin best damage so far
01-15-2010 21:51 TheDestroyer is offline Search for Posts by TheDestroyer Add TheDestroyer to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Question: Can we get this thread going again so i can have a go at 5th gunner =)

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-15-2010 22:10 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
TheDestroyer

Registration Date: 04-17-2009
Clan: DARK

one sec i'll remake it knight hasn't been on in months i'll just copy and paste he'll still get all the credit i'll just be there to update it

in other news
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=23786427&key=2f623250e8

Big Grin Big Grin best damage so far
01-15-2010 22:27 TheDestroyer is offline Search for Posts by TheDestroyer Add TheDestroyer to your Buddy List
Vlade

Registration Date: 08-16-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Mikel
quote:

Probably not ;D

Vlade has got 273.

DMG:

Normal:

Critical:

who the hell is NateDogg? RZA

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2003748cbf

oh c'mon Smile

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0ad40203e9

0esebius is much better than RZA

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Vlade: 01-21-2010 14:23.

01-21-2010 14:11 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Tattoo wars

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH