Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Tattoo wars » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tattoo wars 11 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.55
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That would require technical backup from the Dev Team...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-12-2008 10:55 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Knightroad
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im sure if we ask really nicely they might help us Wink maybe even make a temp arena for use to fight in? Smile sounds like a pritty good idea actully Big Grin ohhh devy wevy's Big Grin lol

10-12-2008 12:03 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
marmaladegirl

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: V13

Yes because they usually fall over themselves to help us and listen to our good ideas - heheh Big Grin
10-12-2008 15:18 marmaladegirl is offline Search for Posts by marmaladegirl Add marmaladegirl to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Hey Knightroad, why didn't you put yourself in the BK list?? lol.
And if we ever get this teams for PoH thing we could use that as a sort of battle arena depending how it works and such. set up two teams of the same tattoo against each other or something. Okay well it might not exactly work for this but that could be fun.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

10-12-2008 15:27 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Knightroad
Viking

marmz: LOL!

Lys: i am on the BK list Wink
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=448aa90125
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=476ff73561
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a39a8a4107
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=249387137b

and i do belive the teams for PoH thingie was surpose to be part of patch 1.1, if not it was part of that road trip thing for june and july... it is now october...
but i have given up on ranting about things like that; the devs clearly dont want to make the game more addictive so i give up with them; i have no faith in them at all, but thats not for this thread Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 10-13-2008 05:48.

10-13-2008 05:48 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Agreed there Knightroad... are there really so few 1H gunners.... i know a lot of people have a crack at low evels then give up on it Big Grin

I went BACK to 1H gunner after changing from it to sniper, at least as Sniper I had to work on roughly the same stuff

Your imperfection.
10-13-2008 11:33 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

Sniper
1) Nndungu
2) Mortis
3) Zeruel
4) LoWang
5) KingNosser
6) Bezetta
7) Scyanide
Freeko
9) tiger_claw

dam its so hard to defeat them man.. not having enough rep makes it harder for me to get in :< oh well i will jus have to rely on luck 30% Tongue

10-13-2008 21:26 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

im a BK but im not sure im worthy to be on the list

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

10-14-2008 17:30 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

Nndungu down Wink

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=33bef1163d
10-21-2008 22:49 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 12-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

Nndungu is no longer a sniper Big Grin

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=67e9865a3b
10-26-2008 14:10 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Bezetta
Nndungu is no longer a sniper Big Grin

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=67e9865a3b

Moved from sniper to gangster.
10-26-2008 14:33 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

I think I should be removed from being on the black list thanks:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0c34fed2b0
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=74160d6a64
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=28f30665f7
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c70db3c0a2

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a98addecfd
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=aa301f5b96
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=48cf16c015

and if you need another attack when I go in on marmalade, I can get in in about an hour.
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2e458aeb54

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 10-27-2008 00:46.

10-27-2008 00:08 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

I'm back now, let the battle for Monkdom commence!

Eventually, we're still in the same Clan Tongue If I go defend someone's square I'll make sure I attempt to maul my Clan leader Tongue

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
10-27-2008 01:10 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

To make it fair shouldnt there be two lists for asassin tatoo. I mean, one for melee, one for gunner, would make it fairer
10-28-2008 03:00 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I am now a gangster Knightroad

Nndungu did that to be top of the list *shakes fist*

Your imperfection.
10-28-2008 03:32 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

Knightroad i think u should change my colour to gold Tongue

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
10-28-2008 04:03 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

wow.. i thought this thread had died Tongue
gimme a min... my head hurts...

EDIT: all done..i think :S

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 10-28-2008 11:26.

10-28-2008 11:21 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Stick it! This idea is awesome!

Done Smile
10-28-2008 11:39 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
minshres
Viking

tiger is higher point then freeko Smile

10-28-2008 11:49 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by theheraldofogc

Eventually, we're still in the same Clan Tongue If I go defend someone's square I'll make sure I attempt to maul my Clan leader Tongue

Let the battle commence mwahahahaha

@knightroad im 12 points ahead of herald now.

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-28-2008 14:32 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

done and done Wink

10-28-2008 17:55 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Thanks

Gangster
1) Nndungu
2) Niki
3) Nostradamus
4)
5)

Lol all the gangsters start with N

Your imperfection.
10-29-2008 00:58 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

i didnt notice that.. lol o_O
oh; are you higher pointage than niki?

10-29-2008 01:01 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
quote:
Originally posted by theheraldofogc

Let the battle commence mwahahahaha

@knightroad im 12 points ahead of herald now.

I'll catch up if you're not careful ;P

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
10-29-2008 01:24 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Nope. Niki farmed me when I was 1H gunman without extra attacks, I got massacred due to her dodge.

Also you need to put Nndungu as top gangster on first page... and I think underworld records need a change too

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 10-29-2008 10:45.

10-29-2008 01:26 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Top sniper is now Mortis, i am top gangster

10-29-2008 06:22 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

Can I be entered on the Demon Lord list?

10-31-2008 05:45 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
Gunman: Diablo
Sniper: Mortis
Monk: Theheraldofogc
Assassin: Blodsugare
Black knight: Hyperborean
Gangster: Niki
Hunter: NateDogg
Berserker: CESARZ
Demon Lord: Icecold
Collector: Cthulhu

Not niki anymore, should say ndungu

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 11-01-2008 03:02.

11-01-2008 03:01 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Demandred, what is your IGN?

and raxis... some1 beat me to it ;o

11-01-2008 03:34 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

when u gonna update the lists Knightroad as i know there was a request to have some 1 put there name on the demon side of things, but only 2nd place. lol

11-01-2008 03:41 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

ahhhh, lol.. sorry ice, il make you a gold member ;p
and no IGN have been bought foward Wink il wait till then to fill them in Smile

edit; dam... some1 beat me to it again! who?? Evil lol Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 11-01-2008 03:46.

11-01-2008 03:45 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

i ment u need to put him on the list. lol.. Demandred

11-01-2008 03:55 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

oh yeah, what do you know... never seen him in game or even on the rankings before ;o thought he had a differant ingame name ;o 1 sec

all done i think ;o
anything else? Tongue

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 11-01-2008 04:00.

11-01-2008 03:58 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

no same name. very low ranked i think though

11-01-2008 04:00 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

he's 112 points ;o
i swear... loads more people on this server poping up ;o i smell a second UK server ;D

11-01-2008 04:02 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

i m higher pointer then freeko.

11-01-2008 17:55 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Knightroad
Viking

done ;o

11-01-2008 18:56 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote the thing i said and say update u nub Tongue

11-01-2008 19:00 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
i m higher pointer then freeko.

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
quote the thing i said and say update u nub Tongue

done Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 11-01-2008 19:03.

11-01-2008 19:02 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

much better Wink

11-01-2008 22:05 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Pages (7): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Tattoo wars

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH