Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Tattoo wars » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tattoo wars 11 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.55
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

by the way im now a hunter, so feel free to add me to the list
11-01-2008 23:55 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Knightroad
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
by the way im now a hunter, so feel free to add me to the list

done ;p

11-02-2008 01:22 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

Thanks for adding me Smile

quote:
originally posted by icecold
no same name. very low ranked i think though

lol, Didn't realise those in the top 200 were considered low ranked Tongue

quote:
originally posted by Knightroad
he's 112 points ;o
i swear... loads more people on this server poping up ;o i smell a second UK server ;D

How can someone just pop up at 112points? I've been playing for around a year now, and slowly working my way up the rankings Big Grin (I think I need to get myself some premium, lol)
And yeah, a second UK server would be sweet.... but I think there needs to be around 6000 more vamps on this server before they'll do that

11-02-2008 21:12 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred

How can someone just pop up at 112points? I've been playing for around a year now, and slowly working my way up the rankings Big Grin (I think I need to get myself some premium, lol)

yeh, i remember demandred from unknown, he has been here for ages, maybe hes just really stealthy

in other news i claim swiftdeathiscomings place on the hunters thingy

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ea58f8de69
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=fa34eb36d8
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=06604cf44d

god dam 30% chance this has taken me ages
i caqn now stop wasting my attacks on fails Tongue
11-10-2008 18:19 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Demandred

yeh, i remember demandred from unknown, he has been here for ages, maybe hes just really stealthy

in other news i claim swiftdeathiscomings place on the hunters thingy

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ea58f8de69
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=fa34eb36d8
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=06604cf44d

god dam 30% chance this has taken me ages
i caqn now stop wasting my attacks on fails Tongue

you need to win twice in def aswell first Tongue i'll attack you much later keep failing on upgrading so my total is really low Frown literally just wasted 1ls,1hs,1bs on trying to get elvish shorts(+5) to good and now there only (+4) Frown

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 11-10-2008 18:32.

11-10-2008 18:30 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
bobalob57
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad

~ to claim first place you must beat your opponent three times in attack or twice in defence ~

afraid not, notice the or

also thats pretty unlucky upgrades, i was sneacky and just baught shorts of scout ready upgraded Tongue
11-10-2008 18:40 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad

~ to claim first place you must beat your opponent three times in attack or twice in defence ~

afraid not, notice the or

also thats pretty unlucky upgrades, i was sneacky and just baught shorts of scout ready upgraded Tongue

Tongue if only i could upgrade my stuff i would win Tongue i can easily add another 15 odd to my total by upgrading Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 11-10-2008 18:49.

11-10-2008 18:48 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

Put me 4th on the Gunman list plz

i know tht i cant beat any of the 3 above but i hav yet to find another 1h gunner to hav a crack at

feel free to correct me

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

11-10-2008 19:03 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

quote:
Sniper 1) Mortis 2) Zeruel 3) LoWang 4) KingNosser 5) Bezetta 6) Scyanide 7) tiger_claw Cool minshres 9) Freeko

u might wanna check this again

11-10-2008 20:49 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Knightroad
Viking

gimme a second ringham and bob, il change them now... and done Smile

and minsh... i cant be asked, just tell me u nub and il change it Tongue

aslo... Berserker..?

EDIT:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e230092a0c
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d4752f3fdb
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2517dff1dc

Big Grin

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 11-11-2008 02:54.

11-10-2008 21:33 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

10. Mortis
11. Naster
12. Bezetta
13. LoWang
14. tiger_claw
15. KingNosser
17. Scyanide
19. minshres

thats how it goes u numty. us sniper are packed in together Tongue

11-11-2008 07:11 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

can i claim number 5 spot in hunter as up and coming? lol

11-18-2008 08:58 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Mhmm can i say Aidensixx for fifth gunner spot and can i apply for sixth Tongue ! lol i see there are quite a lot of snipers xD
11-18-2008 14:32 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

i claim 5th Collector
XD even though im a 39 pointer with only 2 of the tats at level 2 ~_~ but no one els is claiming it so i may as well claim it just to get the wars begin betwen the top 2 Tongue

11-19-2008 21:42 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Spawnraloom you claim fourth you mean... Cthulu isn't collector anymore

Your imperfection.
11-20-2008 00:38 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Snjits

Registration Date: 06-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Cthulu isn't collector anymore

aww bugger, guess I claim first now then (Vilya)
11-20-2008 12:39 Snjits is offline Search for Posts by Snjits Add Snjits to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

eh... dang lol, guess il update it Smile gimme a min

- EDIT: all done ;d

if mods could keep a eye on this for me would be great Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 11-20-2008 15:52.

11-20-2008 15:46 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

whhhhaaaaattt why isent he :0 that it sucky Frown

he is the one that convinced me to stay as a collecter saying its wurth it XD

and chuckles at prolly being the lowest level on all the lists

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by spawnraloom: 11-20-2008 20:02.

11-20-2008 19:58 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: .DB.

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
10. Mortis
11. Naster
12. Bezetta
13. LoWang
14. tiger_claw
15. KingNosser
17. Scyanide
19. minshres

Naster is no more sniper :-) however still got sniper tattoo :-)

top sniper is Mortis ... ?

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1731f75e79
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5ec58a0383
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4e9f78ff98
11-24-2008 02:40 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Scyanide
quote:
10. Mortis
11. Naster
12. Bezetta
13. LoWang
14. tiger_claw
15. KingNosser
17. Scyanide
19. minshres

he has to be in sniper set up and the tattoo to be working.

11-24-2008 05:56 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Scyanide
Triple Ace

try to catch him with his sniper Tongue
11-24-2008 05:59 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

he wo't wear it he is selling all is gunner stuff so his tat will change soon
11-24-2008 13:31 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Igor

images/avatars/avatar-253.jpg

Registration Date: 12-26-2007

i would like to be entered on the Demonlord tree

thnk you
11-24-2008 16:32 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by fool
he wo't wear it he is selling all is gunner stuff so his tat will change soon

humm.. i see. i guess all snipers will be changing tattoo. except few.

11-24-2008 16:56 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
DeathMagick

Registration Date: 04-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BK

still no assaasin gunner list Frown

11-24-2008 21:58 DeathMagick is offline Search for Posts by DeathMagick Add DeathMagick to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

why is so meny ppl changing tat?? there not going gansta all of them are they???

seems liek finally ppl have noticed how good there defenceive capablitys are at least...

11-25-2008 21:00 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
minshres
Viking

when u get higher lvl u find u are doing the same thing over and over again but if u choose a hard tattoo then might turn out to be challenge for you kinda thing. i suppose :/

11-25-2008 21:58 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Minshres: which is exactly why i changed, sniper is an excellent tattoo path and i enjoyed it very much (might even switch back if i get my hands on a legendary shotgun or sniper rifle). The switch to gangster rejuvenated the game for me, if only it weren't so darn expensive in stones Mad .

I find gangster really fun for ambushes and sieges. Expeditions well it works, but suffice to say that it was easier as a sniper.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 11-25-2008 22:13.

11-25-2008 22:12 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
why is so meny ppl changing tat?? there not going gansta all of them are they???

seems liek finally ppl have noticed how good there defenceive capablitys are at least...

I was a gunman before, but I always played too defensive to be truely good at it... so I switched to gangster, and it's gained me severe pointage.

I liek being able to use hunters armour without fear of crit loss

Your imperfection.
11-26-2008 03:18 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

fair enough Big Grin

im finding it dam hard to get any were with my Collector tat

the high armour i like its finding good high armour with + to perc thats hard Frown

or being able to out bid any one on a reaction weapon

11-26-2008 10:19 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by Snjits
quote:

LoL - unlucky Vilya... I'm sure you will fend them all off! Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-26-2008 13:58 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Snjits

Registration Date: 06-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
quote:
Originally posted by Snjits
quote:

LoL - unlucky Vilya... I'm sure you will fend them all off! Tongue

so what did u change to?
spose I can still come beat u up :p
11-26-2008 19:43 Snjits is offline Search for Posts by Snjits Add Snjits to your Buddy List
Naster

images/avatars/avatar-246.jpg

Registration Date: 05-08-2008

quote:
quote:
quote:
10. Mortis
11. Naster
12. Bezetta
13. LoWang
14. tiger_claw
15. KingNosser
17. Scyanide
19. minshres

he has to be in sniper set up and the tattoo to be working.

Yes this is true. I sell my sniper set and now i'm change a tatoo for bersk Big Grin

11-27-2008 07:42 Naster is offline Search for Posts by Naster Add Naster to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

quote:
Originally posted by Igor
i would like to be entered on the Demonlord tree

you can place him above me on the list... I know he can beat me, so there's no point in me losing resources over it, lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred: 11-30-2008 01:47.

11-30-2008 01:46 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=48a3b6022b
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=35e21f65fc
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d84ce859e9

Mortis three times in his sniper gear :-)
12-09-2008 10:54 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:

Heh, gratz mate.. you took your time to get it Smile So now I should start beating you Smile

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 12-09-2008 11:46.

12-09-2008 11:44 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Tony_Wiseman his name can't be found when searching :S so he has ither changed his name or is banned or somthing could some one change it please ??

12-09-2008 11:59 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Scyanide
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
quote:

Heh, gratz mate.. you took your time to get it Smile So now I should start beating you Smile

thanks mate :-)
12-09-2008 22:30 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by spawnraloom
Tony_Wiseman his name can't be found when searching :S so he has ither changed his name or is banned or somthing could some one change it please ??

he's changed him name to lord vper or something one sec

12-11-2008 16:26 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
PureDoom01
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by PureDoom01
quote:
Originally posted by spawnraloom

he's changed him name to lord vper or something one sec

edit: new name is DarkLordVipyr

12-11-2008 16:27 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Tattoo wars

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH