Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Fixed error in BBCODE????? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fixed error in BBCODE?????
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

Fixed error in BBCODE????? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can you pls explain to me what this fixing of error in BBCODE was?
becaus i see nothing else but errors atm.. The font i have choosen for diffrent texts are gone, the size of diffrent texts is no longer in use, List i have made in Clan description are no longer in use..

so what exactly was this fixing???

Edit: Thanks Mortis for moving it.. was not exactly sure where to putt it..
And to Devs im still looking for an answer to my last Bug Report aswell as this.. Thx

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
04-26-2012 14:07 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I must add that from my point of view the script was working fine and things which were OK before are now messed up.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-26-2012 14:51 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Deadliest-Warrior

Registration Date: 04-17-2012
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: D-A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ive just seen that on mine, my fonts arnt working and [lists] arnt working

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Deadliest-Warrior: 04-26-2012 15:13.

04-26-2012 14:58 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Fixed error in BBCODE?????

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH