Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » Tetz account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tetz account
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tetz

Registration Date: 11-19-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Medea

Text Tetz account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I Will give my account (http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=5049) to Calhya.

I will do report IG and take password when the old account of Calhia will be deleted.

Good Luck to her. That's permit to the account to be more alive and follow the heritage of Belph (Belph account) that i cannon't follow because no enought time... Frown

Good Luck to her Smile
05-08-2012 10:18 tetz is offline Search for Posts by tetz Add tetz to your Buddy List
Calhya

Registration Date: 04-02-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I confirm retrieve the account Tetz.
My account, Calhya, will be deleted
05-08-2012 11:02 Calhya is offline Search for Posts by Calhya Add Calhya to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » Tetz account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH