Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Horned Headband of Magic » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Horned Headband of Magic 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Horned Headband of Magic Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Horned Headband of Magic (+3) CLOSE

Helmet (Only for females)
Defence: 4
Effects: APPEARANCE +8, PERCEPTION +4, chance to hit with melee weapons -12, all weapons damage +5, BLOOD PTS -9 %, LUCK +1
Requirements: LEVEL: 50, STRENGTH: 36, APPEARANCE: 16

Evals please? Smile Would like a few opinions Smile

Will probably keep it but haven't quite decided yet - would like to get a few opinions on value as I can't quite give a good estimate from closed auctions. :/

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 03-21-2013 18:40.

05-13-2012 10:02 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

few ss maybe more.

too bad its a club or it would be ALOT higher.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-13-2012 10:13 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia

too bad its a club or it would be ALOT higher.

I know -.- Sickened about that :L Still a good find for ME though :3

Any more evals? Smile

05-13-2012 10:16 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

3 SS

told you before, listen to me young one, i know my stuff

05-13-2012 10:55 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Double Ace

RE: Legendary Perfect Broad Scythe (+3), Perfect Light Vest of the Cobra. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP! New items. ;P

Could I get some evals on these please? Smile

Not for sale btw Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 06-18-2012 14:26.

06-18-2012 14:25 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

10 SS for Scythe

5 SS for Vest

06-18-2012 18:34 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Pingu

Registration Date: 01-01-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Boot Camp

10-15ss for sythe

Not sure about vest Wink

For it was the Boot Camp I Was born..And now it is the legion I live...

LONG LIVE THE MOTHER FUDGING LEGION! ;-)
07-05-2012 19:35 Pingu is offline Search for Posts by Pingu Add Pingu to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP! Tongue New item ;P

10-23-2012 21:12 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Legendary Perfect Cursed Flail (+3) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP :p

10-25-2012 17:54 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Legendary Perfect Cursed Flail (+3) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP!

10-26-2012 16:57 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP DAMMIT. :p

10-29-2012 12:45 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

Up!

10-30-2012 19:29 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

Raawwwrrrr

10-31-2012 15:30 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Double Ace

UP

11-01-2012 15:30 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Sasuke

Registration Date: 09-13-2012

i recon maybe 1 or 2 blood stones =D
(Or maybe more at least 20ss sort of area)
11-06-2012 17:40 Sasuke is offline Search for Posts by Sasuke Add Sasuke to your Buddy List
Double Ace

RE: Horned Headband of Magic Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cheese!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
Horned Headband of Magic (+3) CLOSE

Helmet (Only for females)
Defence: 4
Effects: APPEARANCE +8, PERCEPTION +4, chance to hit with melee weapons -12, all weapons damage +5, BLOOD PTS -9 %, LUCK +1
Requirements: LEVEL: 50, STRENGTH: 36, APPEARANCE: 16

Evals please? Smile Would like a few opinions Smile

Will probably keep it but haven't quite decided yet - would like to get a few opinions on value as I can't quite give a good estimate from closed auctions. :/

UP! New item (: any opinions write here or PM me in-game - Teh_Hammer Smile

03-21-2013 18:41 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

I think you can get 9 or 11 SS for it.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

03-21-2013 18:49 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Double Ace

Thank you Smile

Any other opinions.?:3

03-21-2013 19:13 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Clan: bunnies

7ss +
03-21-2013 22:33 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Horned Headband of Magic

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH