Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld so im thinking about changing tattoos... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page so im thinking about changing tattoos... 5 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lucifer

Registration Date: 08-17-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HOWL

so im thinking about changing tattoos... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am currently a BK cultist but BK really isnt the tattoo for me, it has way too many cons and not so many pros, my badges didnt even come from the gear I used, they came from me using sham set for searing blood.
cons: hard to find gear for level 5 tattoos, the gear you need is expensive, there arent many weapons to get for them without merging, its hard to hit stuff.

pros: high damage, good defence.

the tattoos I have in mind are either hunter, monk or gunman. I have looked at all the stats given from each and every tattoo in the tutorial wikia and they are the bonuses I favour most.
05-13-2012 16:15 Lucifer is offline Search for Posts by Lucifer Add Lucifer to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

RE: so im thinking about changing tattoos... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1) you don't need lvl 5 tattoos.. Maybe only the exp one only :s
2) Maybe use cat's path and work on better gear/upgrading gear, if you're having trouble hitting mobs. What lvl are you even? :s You have no name in your signature O.o
3) Everything is expensive now, but for BK, it could be because everyone is changing to BK and such..
4) There are plenty of weapons to use :s You don't need a leg. Murderous Flail of Bloodsucker or whatever at your lvl(I'll presume, considering your outlook on BK), maybe try a Leg. Broad Scythe or something.

If you want, I could try to help you with BK, if you want to PM me about gear and such. :s Or maybe changing would be good, but if you decide to give BK another chance, you could message me, my name's in my signature. Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 05-13-2012 16:43.

05-13-2012 16:41 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Lucifer

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lucifer
RE: so im thinking about changing tattoos... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cheese!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
1) you don't need lvl 5 tattoos.. Maybe only the exp one only :s
2) Maybe use cat's path and work on better gear/upgrading gear, if you're having trouble hitting mobs. What lvl are you even? :s You have no name in your signature O.o
3) Everything is expensive now, but for BK, it could be because everyone is changing to BK and such..
4) There are plenty of weapons to use :s You don't need a leg. Murderous Flail of Bloodsucker or whatever at your lvl(I'll presume, considering your outlook on BK), maybe try a Leg. Broad Scythe or something.

If you want, I could try to help you with BK, if you want to PM me about gear and such. :s Or maybe changing would be good, but if you decide to give BK another chance, you could message me, my name's in my signature. Smile

Nope, BK I have given BK enough chances, im lvl 61 and my name is Dr Renegade Tongue
Im fixed on changing my tattoo
05-13-2012 16:47 Lucifer is offline Search for Posts by Lucifer Add Lucifer to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

If you're only lvl 61, then tbh, you haven't gotten a chance to give BK a proper chance. Tongue

You could probably hit more if you had the right gear, I'm sure there are a lot of improvements to be made on your gear. :s

05-13-2012 18:33 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't take Hunter... after last patches (ACT III) Hunters become very easy to kill, you can hit anyone but you can't do normal damage.... critical are weakened from 3x to 2.7x, you can rise your damage only from items not from stats....\

and items for a hunter are too expensive...

try to find prices for:

deadly bandanna of precognition (same for any gunner)
elvish/hunters cape of Death Sower(same for light melee) or you must upgrade a hunters cape of speed up to P+3 to use it for full tattoo
elvish kilt of sun/Shepherd/night/shadow hunter (similar to melee)
hawk set (simple hawk set costs 5 x titanium set of accuracy)

and last piece but very important: Heavy crossbow of reaction - only Demonic xxx of suicide can beat in price this item...

I am a Hunter and i am thinking to change my tattoo... so BK remains Best Tattoo Ever!!!

05-13-2012 18:37 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Lucifer

quote:
Originally posted by Cheese!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
If you're only lvl 61, then tbh, you haven't gotten a chance to give BK a proper chance. Tongue

You could probably hit more if you had the right gear, I'm sure there are a lot of improvements to be made on your gear. :s

Iv had BK since level 45, and I do have the "right" gear but better gear is too expensive. trying to change my mind is pointless for 2 reasons:
1) I I rarely change my mind
2) I hate people trying to convince me otherwise

I posted to get help choosing which path would be better for me to use, not to be questioned on my reasons why I want to change.
05-13-2012 18:39 Lucifer is offline Search for Posts by Lucifer Add Lucifer to your Buddy List
Lucifer

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
Don't take Hunter... after last patches (ACT III) Hunters become very easy to kill, you can hit anyone but you can't do normal damage.... critical are weakened from 3x to 2.7x, you can rise your damage only from items not from stats....\

and items for a hunter are too expensive...

try to find prices for:

deadly bandanna of precognition (same for any gunner)
elvish/hunters cape of Death Sower(same for light melee) or you must upgrade a hunters cape of speed up to P+3 to use it for full tattoo
elvish kilt of sun/Shepherd/night/shadow hunter (similar to melee)
hawk set (simple hawk set costs 5 x titanium set of accuracy)

and last piece but very important: Heavy crossbow of reaction - only Demonic xxx of suicide can beat in price this item...

I am a Hunter and i am thinking to change my tattoo... so BK remains Best Tattoo Ever!!!

Oh, well that sucks, I guess I wont go hunter then...
05-13-2012 18:46 Lucifer is offline Search for Posts by Lucifer Add Lucifer to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Well dude you're in my clan, and you've seen the damage I can do to Hydras (which is your optimum mob), all it takes is the right gear and a bit of luck.

If you're REALLY set on changing, then I'd probably suggest Gunman out of the three you've picked Smile

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
05-13-2012 20:30 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Grizly
Lord

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=094244203c

And he is not a BK, he is a sniper Big Grin

05-14-2012 13:29 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Grizly what are you talking about? Lucifer is not TheRedRanger.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-15-2012 11:07 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis

I belive he is showing the power of a 2h weapon without a tattoo.

Also grizly I like this part.

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
Don't take Hunter... after last patches (ACT III) Hunters become very easy to kill, you can hit anyone but you can't do normal damage....

Top end hunters do MASSIVE damage even after the nerf to light ranged.

also you say this
quote:
critical are weakened from 3x to 2.7x

and then go on to say that a Legendary heavy crossbow is 100% necessary. This is giving false information as pre act 3 all legendary ranged had a 3x crit multiplier and now heavy ranged have a 3.5x crit miltiplier. so the damage actually got INCREASED... last time I checked a damage increase is not a nerf.

quote:
taken from the changelog
[UW] The critical modifier for light ranged weapons is 2.7 and for heavy ranged weapons 3.5.

Your argument that staying BK is cheaper as you need all sorts of top end stuff to be a successful hunter is nearly accurate but then can you tell me how much an acceptable weapon for a BK will cost because last time I checked that was slightly more than a hawks piece Wink

so saying that ranged is the wrong way to go is slightly biased from you in my opinion.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-15-2012 12:37 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Just to inform you all, he's decided to go Gunman Tongue

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
05-15-2012 13:02 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Grizly
Lord

Big Grin just to complete my last post Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis

Paranoia catch the point Wink i show melee damage without tattoo... thanks

05-15-2012 16:41 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

para, show your ranged damage without tattoos mate Wink

even though his gear isnt yet complete he still packs a punch.

just proves its more about your setup than tattoos. if you think the tat youre using isnt any good...youre not using it right its that simple.

good luck with your new path

05-15-2012 18:45 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008

ive been on level 3 BK tattoos for the past 2 years or so (excluding the past month, got to lvl 4 finally with a p+2 chain mail speed), you dont need lvl 5 not even nndungu uses that, i don't think. and besides, BK gear is not as expensive as others... you can try find a field vest of speed which is relatively easy to make or you can try find an elvish cape of speed, deadly cape of speed etc and see which one is more difficult to make on the merge path... for me my answer to finding a deadly cape of speed is "no, thanks". crit chance, agility and more attacks is your only problem to find gear for and evolution points make that relatively easy to manage.

to cut a long story short i'm guna say don't bother switching anything... the fact is you will complain about other problems with other tattoos and probably end up quiting the game after that. ive seen it happen.

05-16-2012 00:38 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Philly
ive been on level 3 BK tattoos for the past 2 years or so (excluding the past month, got to lvl 4 finally with a p+2 chain mail speed), you dont need lvl 5 not even nndungu uses that, i don't think. and besides, BK gear is not as expensive as others... you can try find a field vest of speed which is relatively easy to make or you can try find an elvish cape of speed, deadly cape of speed etc and see which one is more difficult to make on the merge path... for me my answer to finding a deadly cape of speed is "no, thanks". crit chance, agility and more attacks is your only problem to find gear for and evolution points make that relatively easy to manage.

to cut a long story short i'm guna say don't bother switching anything... the fact is you will complain about other problems with other tattoos and probably end up quiting the game after that. ive seen it happen.

Your words are too late my friend..............

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
Just to inform you all, he's decided to go Gunman Tongue

05-16-2012 02:49 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld so im thinking about changing tattoos...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH