Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Trolls or not? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Trolls or not?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tezzeret

Registration Date: 04-27-2012
Race in game: Absorber

Trolls or not? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was sent this link by a friend of mine. He claims it is a genuine release, I am not so sure. I am sure that some of you will have stumbled across this before. But the question is as follows:

Is this song a troll or genuine? Based on the fact it is worse than Rebecca Black

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HeE6NWmDE

05-14-2012 01:13 Tezzeret is offline Search for Posts by Tezzeret Add Tezzeret to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My mind is split between being a troll or 2 girls with rich families. Family pays sound engineer to make them sound as good as possible, even though they sound terrible but don't have the heart to tell them.

05-14-2012 04:07 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I couldn't even make it through the full song..

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by warlock619: 05-14-2012 10:32.

05-14-2012 10:32 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Apparently it is literally just a troll song :s

They apparently 'wrote the lyrics in two hours and recorded it at a friend's studio', and they don't care that it's a horrible song and stuff :L

Gamer Problems

This is better Big Grin

05-14-2012 18:45 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Terrible. The guy was slightly better though.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-15-2012 11:21 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Trolls or not?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH