Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » (D-A) Deadly-Alliance!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page (D-A) Deadly-Alliance!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Deadliest-Warrior

Registration Date: 04-17-2012
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: D-A

(D-A) Deadly-Alliance!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the
Deadly-Alliance

If you wanna join the friendliest clan on this server ask us
If you don't have the right points ask me (I always lower)
If you want help with expos (Lower Members) anyone in this clan will give you that help
If you wanna just chill and just have a good time on BW The Deadly Alliance is open for you at all times
If you wanna just have a friendly chat with the clan we can provide that on clan shoutbox

Join us cuz your always welcome and we are always helpful and friendly

This post has been edited 10 time(s), it was last edited by Deadliest-Warrior: 05-22-2012 20:29.

05-15-2012 02:05 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
sir john

Registration Date: 03-10-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: A.S.X

RE: (D-A) Deadly-Alliance!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Right where to start.

The clan leader ( XxShanexX ) is helpful and doesnt worry about him gaining points he helps out all round.

Just because it says Deadly alliance doesnt mean we bite Big Grin

Right about the clan now :

All are welcome we would love for you to feel welcome here so if your not sure message our leader to say that your not too sure and if you want we could put you in on trial if you feel welcome we can keep you Big Grin

Deadly-alliance

We are here to help Tongue

underworld bloodboy
05-22-2012 23:13 sir john is offline Search for Posts by sir john Add sir john to your Buddy List
Deadliest-Warrior

Registration Date: 04-17-2012
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: D-A

Thread Starter Thread Started by Deadliest-Warrior
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Points update back to 5 and as sir John said about expos here's what we give

Expos - What ever level you are starting with White's, Black's, Birdies or even Red Dragons I will join even tho I don't get EXP don't worry tho I get EXP from attacks

Leader role - I will help out by making hydras and gold dragons when your the right level so you can all gain points Tongue

Your Role - All we ask in return is that your active at least once a week if not you can go on my notified list that your not gonna be active and one last thing we ask for always be nice we are the friendliest clan on the server

Trail Role - If you feel welcome in this clan you can still choose to stay or not but we are always looking for you to stay but we wont be mad if you leave

Clan Hopping - I know what other clans are like about this but theres no problem in jumping over to help a different clan its a game remember its not like its effecting people cuz this is why we have allies Tongue

Last thing is about ranks - All ranks will be based on soldiers but you can message me for a custom rank after all i want you to be happy and you will be given a clan face to learn more about that message me in-game or pm on board

were taking anyone into Deadly-Alliance so im hoping to hear from you and happy hunting Vamps Tongue

edit by Mikel:

quote:
4. You can 'up' your recruitment thread once every 7 days. Posts by your clan members are also considered as 'ups'

Warning for braking that rule, in your case it's 4th = ban.

05-23-2012 01:02 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » (D-A) Deadly-Alliance!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH