Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Ambush Snipers rep setup vs Hunteress » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Snipers rep setup vs Hunteress 4 Votes - Average Rating: 4.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Snipers rep setup vs Hunteress Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think it's a nice ambush Smile
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=cd3282b11c

quote:
IGN: Atomos

05-26-2012 01:52 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YEP! Hunters become weak after ACT III, before that no one attack hunters, now they are a good target Wink

05-26-2012 15:26 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
YEP! Hunters become weak after ACT III, before that no one attack hunters, now they are a good target Wink

They're only weak without the right gear ;P

Nice ambush... Smile

Still a noob though Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 05-26-2012 17:50.

05-26-2012 17:49 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Thread Starter Thread Started by Undivisible

True, hunters got nerfed, but her total damage per round with non legendary weapon is still better than mine, I won only because my damage is concentrated in small number of attacks.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

05-28-2012 13:46 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Ambush Snipers rep setup vs Hunteress

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH