Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Server issues? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Server issues?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Server issues? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Cthulhu

Problem description: What's going on with the server - am being timed out when I try to log in, and the forum is taking an age to load. I don't have any problems with other webpages, just BW.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
05-30-2012 08:45 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Seems I am not the only one experiencing slow Blood Wars and forum. No idea whats going on.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-30-2012 09:23 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well the forum seems to have sped up, but I still can't log in to the game. Frown (

@11.10am - finally managed to log in - what was that all about?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 05-30-2012 11:08.

05-30-2012 09:37 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

I believe it was probably some kind of problem with connection. Servers were online and load was rather low, players from other countries didn't report any problems at this time. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

05-31-2012 07:31 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Seven82

Registration Date: 03-07-2011

im still gettin same problems.. either cant login or when i do it moves very slow or fails to load page

IGN - Sevendustx
06-02-2012 03:11 Seven82 is offline Search for Posts by Seven82 Add Seven82 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Server issues?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH