Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Leg perfect reinforcing halberd » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Leg perfect reinforcing halberd
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DropperPL

Registration Date: 02-18-2011

Leg perfect reinforcing halberd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Perfect Reinforcing Halberd CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 95 - 176
Effects: Chance to hit -5, chance for critical hit +41 %, HP (base + buildings bonus) +41 %, -150 litres of blood / h
Requirements: LEVEL: 74 (80), STRENGTH: 54 (5Cool , Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 120 000 Lgo

05-31-2012 20:21 DropperPL is offline Search for Posts by DropperPL Add DropperPL to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

20-30k pop, low dmg, no agi

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

05-31-2012 21:53 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Seven82

Registration Date: 03-07-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

40k would be useful for koth and attacks against gunners

IGN - Sevendustx
06-01-2012 02:04 Seven82 is offline Search for Posts by Seven82 Add Seven82 to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

useful for koth but only for slums, not for horacy's.. for gunners? for gunners, better is high dmg and reputation.. without agi.. max 20k

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
06-01-2012 05:38 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
DropperPL

Thread Starter Thread Started by DropperPL
RE: Leg perfect reinforcing halberd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why its not demonic, or even antique Big Grin

06-01-2012 10:41 DropperPL is offline Search for Posts by DropperPL Add DropperPL to your Buddy List
Seven82

Registration Date: 03-07-2011

i dont think theres a prefix/suffix that gives enough rep to compare to +41% HP.. this is very good for attacking/defending against gunners

IGN - Sevendustx
06-02-2012 00:00 Seven82 is offline Search for Posts by Seven82 Add Seven82 to your Buddy List
Trigerog

Registration Date: 07-09-2009

Perfect xxx of Basilisk => 40 rep

06-02-2012 01:17 Trigerog is offline Search for Posts by Trigerog Add Trigerog to your Buddy List Add Trigerog to your Contact List
steco

Registration Date: 05-09-2012

quote:
Originally posted by TwoSwords.
useful for koth but only for slums, not for horacy's.. for gunners? for gunners, better is high dmg and reputation.. without agi.. max 20k

and why not horace's? there is no need to have a lot of agi in there is it? TC with max majesty and absorbtion in that helberd can get 4k HP+ in LG/LP arachnig set may perform way better than a lot of you can even imagine...

i would say for right guy 70k+

WENDIGO SLAYER with badge!

06-02-2012 04:22 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

20-30k pop, not more.
06-02-2012 06:28 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
NeSTeA

Registration Date: 08-15-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: SS

quote:
Originally posted by steco
quote:
Originally posted by TwoSwords.

and why not horace's? there is no need to have a lot of agi in there is it? TC with max majesty and absorbtion in that helberd can get 4k HP+ in LG/LP arachnig set may perform way better than a lot of you can even imagine...

i would say for right guy 70k+

it is not useful because gravedigger has ~300 def so you will hit him with critical hit around 20-30 dmg?

and hp then will give you nothingSmile

30k max

looking for: http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?postid=203362

ID: 25203
06-02-2012 07:06 NeSTeA is offline Search for Posts by NeSTeA Add NeSTeA to your Buddy List
DropperPL

RE: Leg perfect reinforcing halberd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank everyone for evals, sold for 60k, but i had offer for 75k without any auction Smile unfortunately, weapon stay in khorne Wink

06-02-2012 07:39 DropperPL is offline Search for Posts by DropperPL Add DropperPL to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by DropperPL
Thank everyone for evals, sold for 60k, but i had offer for 75k without any auction Smile unfortunately, weapon stay in khorne Wink

And this ladies and gents is exactly how prices go up without any reason, because people say they sold something, without proof, inside their own clan.

Selling without public auctions should not be allowed.
06-02-2012 07:47 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
DropperPL

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling
quote:

And this ladies and gents is exactly how prices go up without any reason, because people say they sold something, without proof, inside their own clan.

i dont understand.... WHO can say me "you cant sell it who you want"... sorry, but now you are funny Smile

if i want, i can sell it for even 10k

btw - people from others clan ofered me between 70-85k, so i sold it cheaper - where is your "prices go up without reason"?

06-02-2012 07:52 DropperPL is offline Search for Posts by DropperPL Add DropperPL to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sapling
quote:

i dont understand.... WHO can say me "you cant sell it who you want"... sorry, but now you are funny Smile

if i want, i can sell it for even 10k

btw - people from others clan ofered me between 70-85k, so i sold it cheaper - where is your "prices go up without reason"?

Because you say people from other clans offered you but we have no proof.

Half of these evals thread serve only this one purpose : Price inflation. People give evaluations, and then the owner closes the thread and says : Oh by the way, I sold it for 3-5 times more than all the evaluations.

Unless there is a public auction where people bid and show their intent to buy, then I don't believe in these prices. Just like everyone says Good Hawk set is valued at 400k+, but then a ring only sells for 150 k.

This is getting absolutely ridiculous.
06-02-2012 07:56 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

The item has been evaluated, so why is there more to discuss? Thread closed to prevent anymore spam. Dropper and Sapling, please continue your conversation in PMs.

06-02-2012 09:34 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Leg perfect reinforcing halberd

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH