Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Catching up ... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Catching up ...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Looneydude

Registration Date: 03-20-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: T.B.M

Catching up ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...Was anyone viewing this ever in TBM (The Black Masquerade) or know of anyone who was in TBM around 2007/2008? If so let me know as I would like very much to get back in touch with them. Although ive done a bit of research and a few people no longer play but i believe most have changed their names or started again.

06-03-2012 09:20 Looneydude is offline Homepage of Looneydude Search for Posts by Looneydude Add Looneydude to your Buddy List
Looneydude

Thread Starter Thread Started by Looneydude
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some of the names ive remembered and got from my notes are:

WOLFTHEDEVIL
Ral
Mlarinon
NitroX
bahamut666
arania
SIGGY
SW3294

06-03-2012 09:25 Looneydude is offline Homepage of Looneydude Search for Posts by Looneydude Add Looneydude to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

pretty sure there all left :p

welcome back to the game dude ^^

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
06-03-2012 09:26 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Looneydude

Aw man that sucks, although i sorta guessed most of them to be gone. 4-5 years is a long time to still be playing.

Im a stay at home dad now so i thought ide get back in to this, tbh, ide have thought that they would have deleted my account!

Thanks for the welcome im pretty sure i can remember ba-alzamon!

06-03-2012 09:32 Looneydude is offline Homepage of Looneydude Search for Posts by Looneydude Add Looneydude to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Looneydude

Thanks for the welcome im pretty sure i can remember ba-alzamon!

Who doesn't remember someone like him :o

Welcome back to the game Wink I think I actually remember you from the game though.. Or I just came across your name randomly a good while back, who knows Tongue

Good luck with TBM Wink

06-03-2012 10:00 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Sw3294 aka Apollo = quit but not long ago

06-03-2012 11:43 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

i definatelly was in TBM Happy )
06-03-2012 12:53 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Hyperion

Registration Date: 04-22-2012

quote:
Originally posted by rohlikus
i definatelly was in TBM Happy )

lies? Tongue

i dont remember no rohlikus Tongue

06-03-2012 17:25 Hyperion is offline Search for Posts by Hyperion Add Hyperion to your Buddy List
Looneydude

I dont recognise your name hammertime, unless youve changed it?

Apollo messaged me but never replied?

I deffo remember rohlikus! Hows it going mate?

How could i forget you swifty?!

06-03-2012 19:01 Looneydude is offline Homepage of Looneydude Search for Posts by Looneydude Add Looneydude to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

Well I changed it from hammertime to Hammertime ;P Nah, I didn't really talk to anyone back then, but I do now, so you probably wouldn't remember me Big Grin

06-03-2012 19:44 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

for hype... Big Grin i cant remember u in TBM... so no wa u can remember me Big Grin Big Grin

nothing special looney...leading HLL atm...Smile u started to play again?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by rohlikus: 06-05-2012 09:09.

06-05-2012 09:08 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Hyperion

Registration Date: 04-22-2012

quote:
Originally posted by rohlikus
for hype... Big Grin i cant remember u in TBM... so no wa u can remember me Big Grin Big Grin

nothing special looney...leading HLL atm...Smile u started to play again?

I was swifty back then Tongue so ofc you cant remember a hyp Tongue

i was deputy back in tbm for a bit i think Smile

06-05-2012 14:24 Hyperion is offline Search for Posts by Hyperion Add Hyperion to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=64be792067

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
06-05-2012 22:55 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

loool swifty i thought u were there Big Grin Big Grin D daaaamn... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
06-05-2012 22:57 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Catching up ...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH