Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis What am I doing wrong? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What am I doing wrong?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kali

Registration Date: 06-03-2012

What am I doing wrong? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey guys,
this is my second character and I'd like to think I have some basic clue on how things are around here. But this however beats me..

there are my two recent attacks:
http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=bdf3663827
http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f98b8c803b

I just don't see what I'm missing here, how can I lose to these people? It cannot be luck - i'm a thoughtcatcher for godsake.

If anyone can explain it I'll be eternally grateful Smile
06-03-2012 15:05 Kali is offline Search for Posts by Kali Add Kali to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

probably they wear something to increase dmg ( caligula,horned,deadly ) anything what is for their lvl. you do 1/2 dmg of what they do per hit.

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

06-03-2012 15:10 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Kali

Registration Date: 06-03-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kali
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nope, nothing. I spied.

Its probably because they both are absorbers ergo ' all weapons damage +5 '

so I think I've just answered to myself.
bloody absorbers..
06-03-2012 15:23 Kali is offline Search for Posts by Kali Add Kali to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

charisma does nothing in attack....

use max rep arcana..will increase ur hp
06-03-2012 16:37 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis What am I doing wrong?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH